Pedro Caixinha - Interview

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I was all ready with my popcorn 

I think perhaps Dave King would expect us to get ready with our chequebooks.

Don't get me wrong.   I like the fact that his emphasis is already about winning and getting a winning mentality into the team.   That's what I'd want to hear as up front and centre messages.

Felt a little bit like the first salvo in warming us up to ST sales for next season but that's ok because a lot rests on his shoulders to demonstrate that the squad with some hopefully much better additions will be turned into the winners he is already talking about.  

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I was all ready with my popcorn 

So was I tbf, the media guy announced it on his twitter 15 minutes before the upload so I had the thread title typed in and ready to post was sat there waiting for a 30 minute interview refreshing the page every 5 seconds only for that to come up :lol:

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

So was I tbf, the media guy announced it on his twitter 15 minutes before the upload so I had the thread title typed in and ready to post was sat there waiting for a 30 minute interview refreshing the page every 5 seconds only for that to come up :lol:

Maybe Traynor and his team are running this like the 9 o'clock news.

Tell 'em what your going to tell 'em (the 30 second headline taster)

Tell 'em (the big message interview tomorrow morning)

Then tell 'em what you've told 'em (repeat the key messages at all future news conferences in the run up to ST sales)

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wisna even an interview, just a talking heid :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Reformation Bear said:

Maybe Traynor and his team are running this like the 9 o'clock news.

Tell 'em what your going to tell 'em (the 30 second headline taster)

Tell 'em (the big message interview tomorrow morning)

Then tell 'em what you've told 'em (repeat the key messages at all future news conferences in the run up to ST sales)

Think that's harsh to centre this all around ST sales, I would expect an interview with the manager anyway

He's flown in to a different country, watched a crazy old firm game, been plunked in front of a camera and asked to say a few words in a language which is not his native, in front of a huge support he has never talked to before with his bosses watching on.

Gee the guy a break ffs

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He's flown in to a different country, watched a crazy old firm game, been plunked in front of a camera and asked to say a few words in a language which is not his native, in front of a huge support he has never talked to before with his bosses watching on.

Gee the guy a break ffs

I don't think anyone is blaming him mate, it's more the thought behind it, and the production. :lol:

Its awful

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I don't think anyone is blaming him mate, it's more the thought behind it, and the production. :lol:

Its awful

There'll be a proper interview up tomorrow with questions and all that he'll answer himself