Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

Guest Lloyd72
23 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

So, basically a list of names compiled from those thrown around on various forums? Zero substance.

Yea pretty much

31 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

How would you know this if you were new?

Long time lurker aye...

I laid my cards on the table that I was a new member. And yes,  I've been reading the forum for some time. Doesn't make me a Celtic supporter or a bad person.

But you sir, are another prick

9 hours ago, wilberforce1 said:

where does this information come from?

Barry Ferguson - thanks but no thanks. Troublemaker. Failed coach - not once but twice. Not good enough. Not convinced re Lee McCulloch. happy with either Kenny Miller or Neil McCann , preferably the latter.

21 minutes ago, The Hammer127 said:

Barry Ferguson - thanks but no thanks. Troublemaker. Failed coach - not once but twice. Not good enough. Not convinced re Lee McCulloch. happy with either Kenny Miller or Neil McCann , preferably the latter.

Not sure why you'd be anymore convinced by McCann or Miller, as opposed to guys that have actually managed a team. 

Not that I'm really thrilled by any of them.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure why you'd be anymore convinced by McCann or Miller, as opposed to guys that have actually managed a team. 

Not that I'm really thrilled by any of them.

It's effectively a no.3 position so you're not likely to get an experienced guy unless a failed one (a la Barry Ferguson) or an older one e.g. John Brown, Jimmy Nichol (I'd take either of them). Fair dos if Kenny Miller's to stay with the u20s - seems sensible. Neil McCann's got a good football brain and clearly knows what playing for the Gers is all about - fair enough for a no.3.