Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

Can't believe the negativity surrounding Ferguson, some fans on here seem to have short memories and see for some reason to want to focus on the minor incidents in his career.

Well for those who are slating him, let me remind them that Ferguson captained us to 5 League titles, 5 Scottish Cups and 5 League Cups.

2 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

We get it - you don't like McCann.

Go bore somewhere else.

erm no fanks, I like this thread it's full of exciting conjecture and brilliant conversational pieces, a bit like your contributions...

Plus I never said I don't like McCann, I think his punditry is up there with the best. I loved him as a player too, great to watch and excited the crowds. Never once said I don't like him.... 

1 hour ago, port_bear said:

Can't believe the negativity surrounding Ferguson, some fans on here seem to have short memories and see for some reason to want to focus on the minor incidents in his career.

Well for those who are slating him, let me remind them that Ferguson captained us to 5 League titles, 5 Scottish Cups and 5 League Cups.

Doesn't mean he's a good coach though does it?

Give it to Miller and save some cash. No brainer as it really doesn't matter who it is as long as they're local, respect the manager, and the players respect them. Kenny's always been a model pro so he'll not undermine Pedro, his commitments second to none, and he'll take no shit from the players.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why, Kenny, who isn't a coach or manager, and never has been?

I'm losing touch with your point, but more so with your grammar. What the fuck are you saying?

Kenny is a current player who cannot be considered as local assistant to pedro?

Barry the wee ned who dresses his kids in Tim strips is a contender?

The "adored" Mr. McCAnn could actually be a good go-between!

I'm drinking but think you're drunk(er)!

Just answer the "anyone but Miller" bit as that was my gripe ffs

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I'm losing touch with your point, but more so with your grammar. What the fuck are you saying?

Kenny is a current player who cannot be considered as local assistant to pedro?

Barry the wee ned who dresses his kids in Tim strips is a contender?

The "adored" Mr. McCAnn could actually be a good go-between!

I'm drinking but think you're drunk(er)!

Just answer the "anyone but Miller" bit as that was my gripe ffs

Once you use ned as an argument you lose, awful patter.

Never ever heard about him dressing his kid in tarrier strips. You're using that as a point to say no, yet want Miller. who played for them :lol: 

I am not.

Yes, anyone but Miller.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Never ever heard about him dressing his kid in tarrier strips. You're using that as a point to say no, yet want Miller. who played for them :lol: 

I am not.

Yes, anyone but Miller.

The only place I've ever heard of Ferguson dressing his kids in tarriers tops is on this forum yet it seems to be taken by some posters as fact.

Never seen any proof of it yet.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The fact he is a wee ned is not my point (but he is) , nor is the point his kids have or have not, Tim strips (to be proven).

My question was "why so adamant"? and perhaps it is because as you say, "he (Miller) played for them"?

Ya wee bigot.

42 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

His record at Clyde suggests that he is.

His record at Clyde ffs....

You forgetting ferguson has never played at that level, his experiences have been at the higher end of the game.

Transferring knowledge and skills to part time players is a different job completely. Only seeing your players twice a week to train.

It was nothing more than a sounding pad to start his coaching career, develop his own style and ethos that he will use elsewhere.

If you're judging him on Clyde you're very short sighted indeed. 

Just now, geneva_ger said:

The fact he is a wee ned is not my point (but he is) , nor is the point his kids have or have not, Tim strips (to be proven).

My question was "why so adamant"? and perhaps it is because as you say, "he (Miller) played for them"?

Ya wee bigot.

Yes it is, and also he isn't a coach.

Bigot :lol:, fuck off.

46 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Ya wee bigot.

I don't particularly want Ferguson getting the job myself but see if it's still to be proven about his kids then perhaps you should stop using it as a reason not to give it to him?

Just a thought.