Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

Fucking hell, some of the shite ex players of our club get on here is unbelievable. Fucking absolute shite btw, there looking for someone who knows what it means to play for this club and get the message across to the players. Tbf see if it was bomber a wouldn't like to go in at half time and you hadn't been trying, if he's still the same as when he was a player 

3 minutes ago, craighenry81 said:

Fucking hell, some of the shite ex players of our club get on here is unbelievable. Fucking absolute shite btw, there looking for someone who knows what it means to play for this club and get the message across to the players. Tbf see if it was bomber a wouldn't like to go in at half time and you hadn't been trying, if he's still the same as when he was a player 

Underwhelmingly lacking consideration of what PC says he wants from the person fulfilling this role.

But hey what's detail when a King man can get rewarded...   

For me it really depends on the role of the assistant. If it's a coaching input then neither Freguson or Brown would be suitable for me as their ideas appear dated just like McCoists . If however it's more about Rangers history, culture, problems that the manager might encounter with other clubs, press, what local players to watch out for then John Brown could be suitable. 

The assistant will be someone with inside knowledge of how the club functions, expectations and a general knowledge of Scottish football. 

PC has his own back room team and they will be the main guys regarding tactics etc.. 

The players would look up to guys like Ferguson and Brown based on what they have done for the club. 

Dont see it as a huge appointment. 

Where as DOF would be. 

ON ff

Originally Posted by pollokprod 

I will leave this alone for a while. But here's a thing to start another debate...... 

Nacho Novo is getting interviewed this week for the no 3 gig. 

I don't need to check my sources on this as he told me himself.

3 hours ago, craighenry81 said:

He is going to undermine the manager then.

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

After the plg and scotland stuff I would say its a bad move.

The guy is a wank, but I'll trust Caixinha's judgement I guess. Hopefully he has matured considerably

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Appointing Ferguson could be a very bad move for Pedro, I hope he doesn't regret it.

If it is Ferguson it would leave me questioning who made the appointment, Pedro or Mini, when do the ST's go on sale?  Only worse choice would have been McCostalot  

It won't end well if it is him/