Scum at it again

ElBufalo20

Just now, cr3_bear said:

State these mutants have got into over a draw with us . Just wait till we start showing signs of winning the league . A timplosion the likes of which we have never seen before awaits bears . Patience 

I live for the day, those big high fences on the Erskine Bridge are going to be a cunt to get over for them. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I live for the day, those big high fences on the Erskine Bridge are going to be a cunt to get over for them. 

Just the thought of the Day we win that league again is what has kept me going these last few years . We stop them doing 9 or ten and it will make may 99 at the piggery seem like a wee toddler tantrum :lol:

19 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Ffs, cunts recording it to be on you tube.

Instead of trying to help.

Some cunt should have smacked wee bead rattler sean, fucking scum

I agree you should always look to help the guy rather than filming it but it might actually help the guy in getting a conviction against wee sean if he goes down that route.

1 hour ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Fuck all will be done as usual though. It was the big bad Rangers fans fault. 

Of course it is. How dare he support a team that would draw with the much beloved kiddy fiddlers at the glitterdome.

If Police Scotland want to address sectarianism and violence at football they could do worse than arrest every cunt wearing hoops.

4 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I never refer to it as that style. Always call them green and white stripes and watch the cunts take the bait.

Any small thing to make them angry pleases me.

stripes, hoops doesn't matter what you call them it'd still a dozen washes to get them clean.

If you make them angry they do tend to rely on their fists and boots first don't they.