• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He is as cool as a cucumber. 

A concern of mine was that he wouldnt realise the media hate us and he would get shafted. He looks like he knows the script though.

No bridge building with this cunt, he speaks like they are beneath him, and they are.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He is as cool as a cucumber. 

A concern of mine was that he wouldnt realise the media hate us and he would get shafted. He looks like he knows the script though.

They are already frothing at the mouth because of him telling the truth about who is Scotland's biggest club. His response was superb.

I have a feeling we're all going to enjoy his press conferences.

20 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yep. Sky have dragged charlie Nicholas out to fire a "warning" to Pedro. Its pathetic

Warn him about what? It's Rangers he's the manager of not celtic so any youths he may bring will have nothing to worry about! 

1 hour ago, SuperTav said:

I fucking love this Pedro guy, I still have my reservations but fuck it - I'm getting carried away with it and dont care. :lol:

He handle everything himself very well. The media as usual sucking up to the rotten mob and how they are much better than us. He doesn't see it that way. That's a great start. The two fingers was an extra bonus. Go on Pedro you handsome bastard :love:

80% of games you play your way and then 20% you adapt your strategy.

whilst you can necessarily put accurate figures on it this shows he understands you sometimes have to counteract the opponents rather than plan A all the time.

hes far too sensible compared to warburton