Rangers fan assaulted

Seen a video there on fannybook of some guy wae a Rangers scarf on, on a train in anniesland last night and some wee jumped up mickey bastard (with a crowd) laying into him for heehaw. Surely somebody knows this scum bastards face. Don't know how to post the video but it's on Ibrox Loyal. Fucking poofy tarrier bastard.

Guest Lloyd72

Why the fuck do people just stand and watch shit like that instead of doing something, get the cunt ripped off him he's fucking scum attacking someone for nothing

33 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Why the fuck do people just stand and watch shit like that instead of doing something, get the cunt ripped off him he's fucking scum attacking someone for nothing

People just don't want to have any part in it. The best way to get someone to help you is too see a defining feature (like a red jumper) and shout "HEY YOU WITH THE RED JUMPER, FUCKING HELP ME". 

It brings them into the situation and forces them to make a choice. A choice that if they don't act on it will make them guilty. If they don't help then just shout someone else out. 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

People just don't want to have any part in it. The best way to get someone to help you is too see a defining feature (like a red jumper) and shout "HEY YOU WITH THE RED JUMPER, FUCKING HELP ME". 

It brings them into the situation and forces them to make a choice. A choice that if they don't act on it will make them guilty. If they don't help then just shout someone else out. 

Even that guy across the table he looked like he was with the bear getting attacked and he never even attempted to hit the guy. I would like to think there's no Rangers fan who wouldn't step in if one of their own was being assaulted.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Even that guy across the table he looked like he was with the bear getting attacked and he never even attempted to hit the guy. I would like to think there's no Rangers fan who wouldn't step in if one of their own was being assaulted.

I'd have your back mate :cheers: 

but the first round would be on you :lol: 

17 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Absolutely doesn't work mate. I tried this technique. Looked right at the boy and said, hey you,  yes you, help me you fenian cunt. 

@markem this may seem obvious but your problem is this

7 minutes ago, markem said:

Absolutely doesn't work mate. I tried this technique. Looked right at the boy and said, hey you,  yes you, help me you fenian cunt. 

Everyone knows you have to say "Fucking Fenian Cunt". 

What a wee prick. No doubt done that for nothing as the bear wasn't even acting aggressive after being attacked and he looked big enough to give a good account of himself against that arsehole.

These cunts seem to be causing trouble all the fucking time now. Wankers

Sadly things are different to what they used to be years ago where you might get a slap or give a guy a doin. People seem to want to take a life with no punishment severe enough.

The boy next to him done nothing to help ,standing pulling arms away etc is no use you need to get right in and rip them apart.

11 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Cos theyre shitebags. Most cunts these days are imo.

15 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Couldn't imagine not intervening. I consider myself a good citizen, in that regard.