*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Poor imitation of a match thread, theres more to it than asterisks you know :thumbup:

:Fod:

It was yours truly who started all that form guide pish, badges etc etc. I've just enjoyed mocking our opposition in the last few threads.

Will miss the game but I reckon he will play both Mckay and MOH, hopefully with hyndman and toral in midfield

Would go with

4-4-2

Wes

Tav Wilson Hill Wallace

MOH Toral Hyndman Mckay

Garner Miller

or should I say I think thats what he might go with, seen he likes pacey wingers.

I'll be intrigued to see if Pedro does what Murty did I.e slow transition or he just comes in and does it his way. Great game to start off with though, beat them comfortably recently and they shipped another 4 goals at the weekend.

This is a confidence builder if ever there was one. A solid 2-0 would do me fine.

Pedro has a good run of games to the away game at Aberdeen and then the semi. Gives him time to implement what he wants as they are the two games he'll really be tested in. I hope this works and he isn't another mouth piece like MW

50 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Fancy a 3-1 (Never keeping a clean sheet)

I'll go for another 6-0

Hamilton are on free fall. We've just pumped them, we have a new manager so that automatically comes with a lift and Hamilton got pumped by a poor Hearts side on Saturday. I think we'll destroy them 

53 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'll go for another 6-0

Hamilton are on free fall. We've just pumped them, we have a new manager so that automatically comes with a lift and Hamilton got pumped by a poor Hearts side on Saturday. I think we'll destroy them 

Hope your right brother - choking for a Steak Pie already!

Guest Lloyd72

Annoyed I'll be missing his first game, think it'll be  

Wes

Hodson            Wilson             Hill             Wallace  

Hyndman             Holt              

MoH                                                        Mckay         

Garner            Miller 

Fuck knows why I think he'll play that team or formation just a feeling, Hope Garner starts so he can hopefully keep his goalscoring form up.

4-1 to the boys in blue :UK:

Having heard him say he's watched us, I don't think he will change too much after a few days training. I think it'll be more implementing his mentality into the players. I'd imagine it'll be if not, close to a sell out and we will get a decent result. 3-0 Rangers.