Caixinha's First Training Session

PRW.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoyed watching that. Quite gutted its only a few minutes long actually. Looking forward to watching the progress. Its about time that squad had their arse handed to them in a training session.

No idea who his coaches are but love the enthusiasm from his staff putting the players through their paces. Would like to see a similar highlight video of a warburton/weir training session to compare.

2 minutes ago, Albertz Laces said:

Enjoyed watching that. Quite gutted its only a few minutes long actually. Looking forward to watching the progress. Its about time that squad had their arse handed to them in a training session.

No idea who his coaches are but love the enthusiasm from his staff putting the players through their paces. Would like to see a similar highlight video of a warburton/weir training session to compare.

There's a few online, this does look more intense and technical if that's the correct word.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Senderos looks scared... which is wonderful.

This squad needs a lot of steel added to it. It's been too namby pamby and have a laughy boabie for too long.

Yup. Hopefully he dragged them in for a 7.30 am as well.. apparently he does that.

7 minutes ago, Albertz Laces said:

Pedro Malta is the fitness coach and Helder Baptista is the asssistant manager.

Pedro is making it very difficult to stay on the "I refuse to get carried away until he has been here a few months" track I have been wanting to be on.  :panic: That training session looked great and after running the players into the ground he changes tack and is all smiles and shakes hands at the end, I do like that approach. :thumbup:

Players looked like they worked hard, but enjoyed it. From what I've seen here, i think he has been well received. And who cares about this shit that some Scottish football experts haven't heard of him, who are we in Scotland?? there's a big world out there, outside the Scottish football nepotism, jobs for the boys goldfish bowl. Who are all big time Charlie's in their own front living room.