Caixinha's First Training Session

PRW.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love seeing him getting tore right in and encouraging the players. He seems like a hands on manager, a lot of managers just stand back and watch training whilst the assistant does a lot of the work.

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Oh ffs - its deja vu in here ??

This is like a MW presser thread 12 months ago  ??

This is also true. But MW wasn't all that bad. He was a massive step up from McCoist and McCall so we were right to be excited by a guy who took traing seriously and raised the level of sessions. Just a pity he didn't seem to focus the training on any sort of defending or shooting! 

Hopefully Pedro ups the level again.

Sorry, I know this is shite, but I burst out laughing at one point. This guy has simulated pedro's rangers to see if we can stop ten in a row, he manages to do it in his second season. So this guy starts looking through the signing and selling of players to see what business has been done to help us win the league.

From the 13th minute...

I reckon Pedro got sick of him and... had him dealt with... discretely :lol: 

Just a bit of fun

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, I know this is shite, but I burst out laughing at one point. This guy has simulated pedro's rangers to see if we can stop ten in a row, he manages to do it in his second season. So this guy starts looking through the signing and selling of players to see what business has been done to help us win the league.

From the 13th minute...

Just a bit of fun

I don't know lol i did the same when warburton got us promoted and he finished 4th and got sacked haha maybe more in this :P

I need a dram or two to recover from watching the video   Three replays of the bit with Rossiter in it and two changes of specs as I thought my eyes were deceiving me.   Coaches down there clapping fast at folk to sharpen up and get a shift on.   It all looked very positive.  I liked the handshakes all round at the end - he seems to put a lot of emphasis on building the right relationships with players.  I bet though it'll be a bit different if they don't perform as expected - I reckon there might be a bit of a fiery stare from Pedro's steely eyes......which would be no bad thing.

Looks Pedro and his coaching team have hit the training ground running.  Hope he can lead and engineer the way to make a big improvement in this squad on the pitch in match games.  

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

From the 13th minute...

Just a bit of fun

But saying that paul lambert replaced warburton in my save :anger:

I have nothing to compare it to but....

Drill looked sharp and intense, players looked focused and interested. The encouragement from him and his coaches is good to see, that kind of attitude can only be infectious!

I was sold on Caixinha from the start only because I didn't want any of the others in the running but now I think there is real reason to be optimistic. He speaks well, training looked technical and intense and he seems to have real passion and fire in his belly to succeed. 

Concerning how fucked they looked, clearly this is not something they are used to at all!! All positive signs good to see Pedro screaming in a bloody training session as well...I am very excited but trying to contain it!!!:dance:

16 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

From the 13th minute...

Just a bit of fun

Was going so well until King puts 30mill in. ?????

Fucking love Pedro already, you can see that anything other than you all is not going to be tolerated.

I fancy that we won't lose another game this season, a few draws mibbe but we will be too intense for the shite in our league, especially when most will have fuck all to play for.

Might see if the bookies can give me a price.

I was lucky enough to be invited to watch a training session under Warburton. Now I know I only got to see one session, so can't say what else goes on the rest of the time, but it was all ball work, no drills or athletic training using equipment on the field. The indoor gym work was around 45min before heading outside to the pitch. There it was give and go shooting (I know) and 5-a-side in close quarters, both lasted about 45min with few breaks. Lunch was next for the players, then they went onto the next session which I wasn't privy to.  I was impressed to be honest and speaking with the fitness coach, he believes we were ahead of all teams in Scotland when it came to training. Now to me there is clearly a difference in style and focus from Caixinha, specifically in passion and intensity. Hopefully that will take us up to the next level to secure 2nd place and the Scottish cup. 

Fuck sake man talk about an overreaction.  It's a fucking four minute video ffs.  There's probably a few on YouTube from the snakes time here.  

Still at least there's none of anyone kicking the baw off his arse. 

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its quite obvious that the man is a tactical and managerial genius.

Fucking cheer up you, we've had a lot of shite to deal with - especially this season - so what's the harm in us enjoying this to the max in the hope it could be a good managerial appointment?

Don't worry, if it turns to shit and he turns out to be shite - we wont keep it to ourselves.