Caixinha's First Training Session

PRW.

From the club on FB

MATCHING PEDRO'S PASSION | http://rng.rs/2momgUl

Danny Wilson admits the Rangers players must match Pedro Caixinha’s passion if they are to climb the Premiership.

The Light Blues squad met their new boss for the first time on Tuesday morning and the defender says their manager set out in no uncertain terms what is expected of his squad.

Caixinha took charge of an intense first training session and Wilson believes he can help with a late season push to try and reclaim second spot.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Fuck sake man talk about an overreaction.  It's a fucking four minute video ffs.  There's probably a few on YouTube from the snakes time here.  

Still at least there's none of anyone kicking the baw off his arse. 

The video is alot shorter than pedro's but aye haha.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Fucking cheer up you, we've had a lot of shite to deal with - especially this season - so what's the harm in us enjoying this to the max in the hope it could be a good managerial appointment?

Don't worry, if it turns to shit and he turns out to be shite - we wont keep it to ourselves.

dont you worry mate - Ive been quietly impressed with him thus far. Just having a wee laugh.

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

looks like a passionate version of Wee Dick Advocaat, be curious to see his team selection for Saturday.

I don't think he'll change the team much at all to be honest. We were pretty decent all over the park on Sunday and he wont make wholesale changes within a week. 

Just now, PRW. said:

I don't think he'll change the team much at all to be honest. We were pretty decent all over the park on Sunday and he wont make wholesale changes within a week. 

Understand your point but this game is a big step up from last week. more curious about his formation - kind of expecting 4- 4 - 2 

The coverage on the club's media channels has been superb the last few days :tu: 

Training seems to be quite intense already. Good to see.

Looks like the players seem to be enjoying his training and I loved how Pedro and his assistant shook hands with everyone at the end of the session.

Absolute gent :love:

31 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

looks like a passionate version of Wee Dick Advocaat, be curious to see his team selection for Saturday.

If he is anything like Advocaat he'll be hauling players off after 20 minutes if they are not performing ..

Guest Lloyd72
22 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Arms crossed whilst training is a big no no.  Minimum 20 press ups as a punishment should be applied.

He'll get to 1 and be out for another 7-10 days

2 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Fucking love Pedro already, you can see that anything other than you all is not going to be tolerated.

I fancy that we won't lose another game this season, a few draws mibbe but we will be too intense for the shite in our league, especially when most will have fuck all to play for.

Might see if the bookies can give me a price.

Because we trained well? You see the irony yes? 

PS I liking what I see too 

You know something, one of the great things about Saturday, and I'm sure you'll all agree is;

n o   o n e   k n o w s    h o w    w e    a r e   g o i n g    t o    p l a y

How refreshing, this simple yet effective method of getting one up on your opponent by not telling him how you're going to play, set up, or what you're going to do in the next game is going to be an extremely welcome one.

Personally I can't wait to be surprised by team selections, tactics, style, mentality and philosophy.

I know because we did so well against the sub-human scum last weekend we might not change things drastically, but you know what I mean. 

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Arms crossed whilst training is a big no no.  Minimum 20 press ups as a punishment should be applied.

Appreciate you're taking the piss but it's actually recommended to cross your arms when using the excercise bike as it means that you're solely working your leg muscles!