Caixinha's First Training Session

PRW.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As said already in this thread Caixhina looks like the type of guy to explode over a miss placed pass. Even if our results do not improve in the short term at least we will know that it is not a response to a lack of passion from the manager.

Unfortunately passion is not everything, whilst Pedro has my full support, I am not prepared to go messianic on him until he proves his ability.

I realise that we are all desperate for success, we must not let that desperation cloud our vision with regard to Caixhina. He will either be the next Advocaat (:dance:) or the next Le Guen (:bangbang:)

Hopefully the former and he can start by beating the filth at Hampden, we have nothing to fear from them Pedro, up to you to make sure our players understand that.

4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

McCoist training

Warburton Training

Warburtons training was intense, just ball work and tactically naive formation, quite modern methods, hydration etc.

The good old bleep test first day too, Robbie Crawford fit as fk, just not a fitba player.

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Understand your point but this game is a big step up from last week. more curious about his formation - kind of expecting 4- 4 - 2 

Accies at Ibrox is a big step up from the filth at the piggery? :confused:

MW takes over from ally - cue threads and threads on pictures from training and videos showing how bad Ally's training was meant to be - PC takes over from MW cue threads and threads on pictures from training and videos showing how bad MW's training was meant to be!

Just random shit basically!

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

MW takes over from ally - cue threads and threads on pictures from training and videos showing how bad Ally's training was meant to be - PC takes over from MW cue threads and threads on pictures from training and videos showing how bad MW's training was meant to be!

Had something similar typed out in a thread that got deleted last night before it posted ... someone saying he's seen more in 4 minutes than he has done the rest of the time but when McCoist was manager showed him behind the scenes meeting Whyte, walking into his office, sat doing paperwork ... likewise Warburton .. these videos and features are just par for the course and propaganda.. I don't get too hung up on it I just judge what happens on the pitch 

I heard a lot of stories that Walter Smiths training sessions were boring and involved running and basic drills but his man motivation and organisation wielded results so fancy talk and clips from the training ground means little to me 

Remember the pictures of Warburton and Zelalem sitting on the grass having a laugh?  Threads on here with people praising the training and how happy everyone looked.  Even Stuart McCall's training methods were praised when he first took over.

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree 

but we are an emotive bunch and always want things to be better each time someone new comes in. 

It's called - renewed optimism 

not that mine ever needs renewed tbf. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I agree 

but we are an emotive bunch and always want things to be better each time someone new comes in. 

It's called - renewed optimism 

not that mine ever needs renewed tbf. 

Yep -I never need energised to be optimistic about Rangers! For me it's a case of the king is dead - long live the king - a hero leaves to be replaced by another. 

After the months of piss again, from the Pedro flight thread last Saturday through to just now, it nice to have a little buzz again.

Understand after the repeated turmoils, sometimes it's as if we are on a loop, folk as well as myself need the old saying action speaks louder than words, I hope this isn't another false dawn.

However it was a chance to see Pedro interacting with the players, what did we learn, he appears organised, passionate, not afraid to point out when things aren't being done properly, so a bit more about him than just words.

After the absolute pile of shite we have had to endure this season we get a draw (we should have won) against the mhob who were suppose to pump us silly and we get a new manager in and get to watch him positively put the players through their paces with some decent fitness an ball skills training and we still have a shower of right miserable fuckers on this thread :happy: