Season Ticket Renewal 17/18

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Can just see you n Inigo rocking up to the game with yer packed lunches mate 

yass-sing.gif?w=726&h=408   

'Afternoon, lido, looking forward to the game?'

'Hi Inigo. Yes, I'm confident of another glorious win for the Sons of William.'

'Quite, lido. Brought my Michelin Starred packed lunch. Want some? Made sure it was a colour to suit the occasion. I dropped it on the way here though, so I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to look. Hard to tell if it's been beautifully presented or rattled aboot in my dropped packed lunch box'

carrot.jpg

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

We are currently updating our records in readiness for Season 2017/18. You may wish to replace or update the existing credit/debit card held on file, to ensure payments are collected successfully. 

Current details registered with us are: card ending**** 

To change or update your details, please click on the following secure link  Alternatively, print this email, complete the section below and return to the Ticket Centre either in person or by post. Please note due to changes in credit card compliance we can no longer accept changes by email or telephone.

Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am – 5pm, Thursday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm.

Mailing Address: Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

Never had any bother collecting the ££££ , looks a bit over eager , given that it's only March , no matter if they're updating their records or not 

My debit card expires in 9/17 was happy with the reminder to switch cards

37 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't remember mate I know it was a Friday anyway.

I just thought it was near the end of the month when I went on holiday .could be wrong mind you 

45 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Afternoon, lido, looking forward to the game?'

'Hi Inigo. Yes, I'm confident of another glorious win for the Sons of William.'

'Quite, lido. Brought my Michelin Starred packed lunch. Want some? Made sure it was a colour to suit the occasion. I dropped it on the way here though, so I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to look. Hard to tell if it's been beautifully presented or rattled aboot in my dropped packed lunch box'

carrot.jpg

Still enough for the both of ye mind you :mutley:

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Maybe a wee bit off topic, but does anyone know how you go about changing your seat? Is there an option on the renewal form to do so? 

Best thing to do is when you are handing your renewal in is say to them you want a transfer they will ask where you want to move to. Then they will contact you once all the renewals are in if there is a seat in the section you want. If the new seat is cheaper than your old one they will send you a cheque with a refund for the amount is cheaper. They were great with me a couple of years ago with me and now have a cracking seat in the CF. 

2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Maybe a wee bit off topic, but does anyone know how you go about changing your seat? Is there an option on the renewal form to do so? 

Email the ticket office with where you want to sit. They get you to renew your existing seat then work through the waiting list of seat changes before the public sale. I changed seat last year and was easy enough ?

Glad I got the reminder as I lost my card recently and got a new one.

I needed to change to new details on the Rangers website.

St's will go up. I will be surprised if they are frozen.

If we get European games, tickets will be charged separately

just like the cup games  Friendlies and such.

23 hours ago, jintybear said:

I got that email too. My debit card doesn't expire until 2018. I'm not really sure what I'm meant to do with this. Should I just ignore it as I have no changes? 

Just be careful Jinty, your debit card will be ok as you will pay for season ticket in 2017 however if you join the continuous credit scheme for cup games etc then your card may be invalid if you receive a new card, and expiry date, in the early part of 2018. Eg. New card with new expiry date March will make old card on Rangers records illegible for games after March. Just put a note on calendar to inform ticket office when card changes. Hope that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

Just be careful Jinty, your debit card will be ok as you will pay for season ticket in 2017 however if you join the continuous credit scheme for cup games etc then your card may be invalid if you receive a new card, and expiry date, in the early part of 2018. Eg. New card with new expiry date March will make old card on Rangers records illegible for games after March. Just put a note on calendar to inform ticket office when card changes. Hope that makes sense.

Yes, I was caught out with this - my card paid for the season tickets, but expired a few months later and I was wondering why I wasn't getting tickets for the cup games ... Should have informed the ticket office about the new card. 

1 hour ago, Trooblue said:

Yes, I was caught out with this - my card paid for the season tickets, but expired a few months later and I was wondering why I wasn't getting tickets for the cup games ... Should have informed the ticket office about the new card. 

Your not alone mate. I also screwed up. Won't happen again.

10 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Your not alone mate. I also screwed up. Won't happen again.

It was my mistake, but the ticket office didn't send an e-mail prompt, and it was some time before I realised what had happened as there were a couple of cup games I couldn't go to anyway, so I didn't miss the tickets for a while.