20’s Share Six Goals With Pars

Elfideldo

Good report as normal, Elfideldo. It certainly was a changed team from the one that thumped Killie in the Cup Semi in extra time. There are a lot of young kids in that U/20's team, so do you think the game against Killie took too much from them in the short space of time?

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Good report as normal, Elfideldo. It certainly was a changed team from the one that thumped Killie in the Cup Semi in extra time. There are a lot of young kids in that U/20's team, so do you think the game against Killie took too much from them in the short space of time?

I'm sure good few were on International duty I read somewhere

20 hours ago, lazza1873 said:

I'm sure good few were on International duty I read somewhere

Yea mate! I read there were a fair bit of changes between the Cup Semi side and the one against the Pars, but I wasn't sure whether they were down to fatigue/injuries or because we had a lot of players selected for Internationals. It's amazing to think the team that walloped Killie are all legible to play in the U/20's again next season; and if I remember correctly we had 8-9 kids under the age of 18 in that game.