Pedro's Press Conference

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One massive difference I have noticed over the first few days..... Training looks more intense and nae snoods and only a few hats in sight... Hope hes gone in there and give the boys a rocket

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery/160317-Rangers-training/G0000Cu_88bbR7e4/C0000AHCZHYzxOUM

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I know we're not allowed to get excited but Jesus it's hard not to isn't it?

It shows how lacklustre the last lot were when a guy can come in and in less than a week speak about Hamilton Accies and what they are all about. 

I really hope Pedro succeeds, really, really like what he's doing so far! 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

One massive difference I have noticed over the first few days..... Training looks more intense and nae snoods and only a few hats in sight... 

It's the fact as well that Pedro and the rest seem to be involved not just "do this" but showing what they want done, pushing them on, also telling them when they are doing it wrong.

yes we see snap shots, edited video etc, but you can't fake his passion, as long as it translates to on field displays then happy days.

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We make a deep search in order to analyse opponents  :dance:

Hard to believe we've not heard that in 5 years. 

Thought that myself. It's not Sunday league and analysing opponents surely has to be a big part of the preparation for any match. Another thing that let mw down imo. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You think those are daggers?

You've obviously never been caught by your mrs checking out her hot best mate :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You think those are daggers?

You've obviously never been caught by your mrs checking out her hot best mate :whistle:

Mrs Montoya employs voodoo techniques.  :depressed:

stress-balls.gif

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10803703/caixinha-happy-to-start-work

I'm extremely happy that after watching those 5 games, Pedro has seen we need to be more 'aggressive' when it comes to finishing.

He talks about how he wants to change his team to 'attack the spaces', rather than 'just touching the ball' and has emphasis on being more aggressive in the box meaning taking our chances, and players being in and around the six yard box to attack.

I know it didn't exactly take a genius to notice that we were doing these things wrong, but I'm glad he had recognised it and look forward to hopefully seeing some results.

It speaks volumes that folk are surprised and excited that a manager is doing the basics exactly as you'd expect him to be doing in the first place!

Hopefully he gets a good response from the squad and those who are still pining for their old gaffer can join him down in Nottingham as soon as can be arranged.