Pedro's Press Conference

Guest Lloyd72

The way he handled those eejits was very impressive. How will they try to trip him up, as is their want? I don't think they have the ability and he'll run rings them every week.   

Of course let's see what happens on the park over the next month or so.............but I love him already. :love: 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Misteral said:

The way he handled those eejits was very impressive. How will they try to trip him up, as is their want? I don't think they have the ability and he'll run rings them every week.   

Of course let's see what happens on the park over the next month or so.............but I love him already. :love: 

Although I have Freddie Mercury as an avatar, and I started a ketosis weight loss thread recently - I'm an alpha-hetro-pussy-ripping Scottish man, but I'd let Pedro do me in the bum hole any day. As long as he told me nice things first of course.

Without getting carried away you can see Pedro is over the moon and so happy to be at our club.
The guy should have a bowl of lemon slices in front of him,to take the smile off his face.
I cannot help but think,all those years jetting around the world were for our benefit and we will reap the rewards. 
He has arrived at us with perfect timing and he will lift us as a club :UK: 

7 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Although I have Freddie Mercury as an avatar, and I started a ketosis weight loss thread recently - I'm an alpha-hetro-pussy-ripping Scottish man, but I'd let Pedro do me in the bum hole any day. As long as he told me nice things first of course.

:sex: :snapoutofit::rofl:

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Let's hope you still feel the same way (well not exactly the same way) on Saturday evening.

11 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Without getting carried away you can see Pedro is over the moon and so happy to be at our club.
The guy should have a bowl of lemon slices in front of him,to take the smile off his face.
I cannot help but think,all those years jetting around the world were for our benefit and we will reap the rewards. 
He has arrived at us with perfect timing and he will lift us as a club :UK: 

Haha wrong quote there 

11 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I want to break free. I want to breeeaak free :whistle: