Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4325720/Mark-Warburton-keen-James-Tavernier.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

That baldy cunt is in for Tav apparently can't copy and paste on my phone, £2million or fuck off ya snake

The baldy cunt ? A bit strong , don't you think ? He was miles better to what we had previously and I wouldn't call McCoist a cunt . 

As for Tav , shite as a full back , but thought he did well shoring , and supporting the midfield last weekend . I'm not one of Tav's biggest fans , but have been around long enough to remember that new managers came bring something new out of existing players and last Sunday I thought Tav could be one of those players . Certainly not at RB though. 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

The baldy cunt ? A bit strong , don't you think ? He was miles better to what we had previously and I wouldn't call McCoist a cunt . 

As for Tav , shite as a full back , but thought he did well shoring , and supporting the midfield last weekend . I'm not one of Tav's biggest fans , bur have been around long enough to remember that new managers came bring something new out of existing players and last Sunday I thought Tav could be one of those players . Certainly not at RB though. 

Anyone that tries to fuck over our great club should be honoured at just been called a cunt.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Anyone that tries to fuck over our great club should be honoured at just been called a cunt.

I think he realised the job was too big for him and it made sense to make a deal that if he went elsewhere we wouldn't sue him and likewise we wouldn't have to pay the rest of his contract . That suited both parties . 

But you're right , if he is going to fuck us over now he has the job at Forest  he is a cunt . I just dont see why he'd do it , or , more importantly, how he could win it . I'd like to think the board have got everything in writing or we will be fucked . 

42 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

there was a rumour a couple of days after Warburton left rangers that Tavernier and Warburton were were seen at some restaurant very fucking strange

Wouldn't suprise me if Tav pleaded to go. He ihas no fight or stomach for life in Glasgow when it comes right down to it. Ahider in most critical games.