Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

"Frank McParland is putting together a list of potential summer recruits"....

From his vast knowledge of the game and transfer market, the list consists of Tavernier, Kiernan, Foderingham, Rossiter, Garner, Dodoo etc 

Hope so. 

Decent offer then let him go he's not worst I've seen in last few years but he can't seem to cross a ball and definitely can't defend. We need to build again and start that from back would change that whole back 4 and that includes Wallace 

5 hours ago, reallyruff said:

Let's see what PC thinks. Hopefully they will return for some of the other dross they've lumbered us with.

I think we should have a seven seater Ford Galaxy or similar  ready to transfer the deadwood the 300 miles to Nottingham, thanks for asking.

I think Tav is an easy target sometimes but on his day he is a very good player!

I wouid keep him and see if the new management team can bring out the best in him again. 

If not then 1-2m and reinvest

I think Tavernier could be a great player. Let's see what Pedro can do.

As for Warburton...if this is true then it shows how incompetent he is. Signing players from us that he signed before he came here. The guy is an idiot. Same players and same plan A shite and he doesn't realise it wont work. 

Let Pedro decide who he wants to keep and if Warburton is still sniffing around in the summer he can take what he wants providing he pays the right amount.

Think of the money we:d save in bandages if we got rid?

He seems to have had a bandage on his hand most of his Rangers career. What is that all aboout? 

Tav might jusr start to perform with Pedro in charge. There is a good player there imo, just asked to do too much by a mediocre manager.

I'd make MW pay top dollar for any player he wanted btw. 

6 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

"Frank McParland is putting together a list of potential summer recruits"....

From his vast knowledge of the game and transfer market, the list consists of Tavernier, Kiernan, Foderingham, Rossiter, Garner, Dodoo etc 

He's the best in the business

6 hours ago, Broxi said:

If Pedro can't get him back to how he was last season then he should go. He's been absolute garbage for months.

He was playing against championship players last season so not really comparable. 

I think he has came onto a game recently and is a better midfielder than defender