• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

thing is he'll know exactly what is in all the contracts - i.e 3 and a half mil clause on windass's

If he offered 2million for Windass right now I'd take it

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Does anybody really care if any of our players left?

Yea I'd like us to hold onto McKay and RossiterĀ other than that not fussed with the rest

Let's hope things don't go titsĀ up for him at Forest until after the summer as Warburton being in a job with money to spend is probably the only chance we have of shifting half our squad. So fingers crossed he keeps them up, goes on a summer spending spree and thenĀ everything turns to shit for him.

Any less than Ā£4 million and I'd tell them to fuck off. Not worth that but they bastards across the city are masters of talking their players into mental price tags, it's about time we started ripping the piss too. Ā£4m just to get a seat at the table. Need to be a booster if the seat if the wee diddy McParland has anything to do with it.

7 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Warburton can take everyone of his signings apart from Wes,Rossiter Ā ( very highly rated, needs a chance after coming back from injury ), Garner and Tav ( depending if he plays in Midfield when he is most effective and impressive )Ā 

He'll be back in 7-10 daysĀ 

Spoke to a Wigan fan shortly after Tav signed and he said he was absolutely shite, was really surprised at how good he was playing up here

Guess it didn't last, if we get Ā£1m we will have done good business, Kiernan must go first, can't believe he has got a long contract, unbelievableĀ