Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4325720/Mark-Warburton-keen-James-Tavernier.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

That baldy cunt is in for Tav apparently can't copy and paste on my phone, £2million or fuck off ya snake

Thank fuck...there is a god after all! If he needs a lift.....

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

he has had one game under the new boss and looked impressive, those wanting to give him away need to calm down

We need to reserve judgement on the entire squad and see what the Manager makes of them- since Warburton has left the squad to a man look to be playing without their previous constraint, the Warburton system did not really embrace individualism.

13 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That's 2 games in a row I'd give Tav pass marks. There's some things he still needs to improve but he's heading in the right direction. A few games ago I'd have been glad to see the back of him but I'll give him til the end of the season to win me over now.

Agree with this 100%

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Must have been near MOM today.  Hodson couldn't lace his boots going forward.

Aye he was class going forward today, that wee Hamilton left back will be having nightmares about him tonight.

I was really beginning to dislike him because his lacklustre attempts at tracking back and poor positional play.

If he sorts that he is a good player.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That's 2 games in a row I'd give Tav pass marks. There's some things he still needs to improve but he's heading in the right direction. A few games ago I'd have been glad to see the back of him but I'll give him til the end of the season to win me over now.

Well its a rumour, nothing else. Fuck, the transfer window doesnt open for 3-4 months 

Hopefully by that time pedro has him flying and catching the eye of prem clubs 

Not a Tav fan but would rather we kept him and brought in another defender to compete with him rather than just pap him off. There's a good player in there somewhere

He'd be thick to go to Forest, MWs style or tactics clearly don't suit him. He played well against the vermin hopefully he stays and makes something of himself instead of jumping down south for a cushty job with a blind manager, not trying to slate Warburton but that's the comparison that has to be made