Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

Ok this has been bumped . First I noticed . Any updates I will add gladly, but not any name from Rangers media.

Plenty of blowhards and haters without turning on our own , even if many think he isn't a bear .

The list was for the real haters of our club , not the attention seekers within or guys that just make bad decisions in life

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok this has been bumped . First I noticed . Any updates I will add gladly, but not any name from Rangers media.

Plenty of blowhards and haters without turning on our own , even if many think he isn't a bear .

The list was for the real haters of our club , not the attention seekers within or guys that just make bad decisions in life

Define "our own" ... The Dude is not one of them. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Define "our own" ... The Dude is not one of them. 

Just looked on here mate and Virtuoso told me to update my list . Just noticed it had been bumped . Not up to speed with the chat  as I have been working all day .

Simply put , save me looking for it . What has Dude done to piss everyone off ?

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

do you respect rangers fans?

Doesn't give a fuck unless they click on his link.

Then doesn't gives fuck what they think.

Folk just need to accept he loves the drama and airtime all this is getting.  He thrives on the attention.

He's a handwringers, not the sort if bear I'd like to be beside at the game, have a pint with, or have folk consider to be a typical Rangers fan.

That's why he got the Rhebel gig and how he could stoop so low to accept it.

To me that sort is worse than a bheggar because at least I can understand where they are coming from  at the polar opposite.

Rangers blogger that spends as much time having a go at us as he does the other mob or our enemies. At least most folk have woken up to him.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just looked on here mate and Virtuoso told me to update my list . Just noticed it had been bumped . Not up to speed with the chat  as I have been working all day .

Been himself.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you mean just recently, he compared Paul Gascoigne to Griffiths. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Question Dude . Never seen it myself . Why would you compare that little scumbag to one of our legends . Who I may add ,has more good in his small toe , than that little piece of human excrement

I compared the double standard over 'racists' based on which team they play/played for.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Have you found any Rangers fans agreeing with you or sticking up for you today?

Theres been 2 threads on here, 1 on FF and hundreds on Twitter posts from Rangers fans slaughtering you. Does that not make you think, haud on a minute - I need to get a grip of myself? Or are you that self-absorbed you think you are never wrong?

I have actually aye.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Our own does not stick up for Leigh Griffiths by throwing a Rangers legend in Paul Gascoigne under the bus.
Our own does not write shite for and take the Daily Record coin (and I include Barry Ferguson and anyone else in that too not just the Dude)
Our own does not, in a debate about Celtic FC and their peadophile ring attempt to bring Protestants and the Royals into it and compare them to Nazi's too.
Our own does not undermine Club1872's public campaign that needs rallying support of all the fanbase considering it's the one thing they've done really, really well.
Our own does not try and appease tarrier masses and non-supporters of Rangers by doing all of the above.

He's a cretin. 

Nail on the head 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Right man, I tend to usually sit back and pick my times for responding, or keep it light hearted, but these three posts are disrespectful as fuck.

I've never had a problem with the majority of the blogs you have written,and your youth reviews were spot on,but you have accepted a job as a professional blogger,and you are accountable to your readership and your reactions to them. You've just labeled a lot of good people as arseholes,who want the best for their club. You are in a position where you can positively influence people's impression of the club,and it does look like you generally have stuck the boot in.

I get that you are getting Pelter's but you know what,man up, take it,and stop winding people up with obtuse and catty remarks. Take the criticism. I don't read the Celtic blogger but I bet he doesn't say a bad word about his club,even though they have been fined yet again for banners and set out to start a riot at the Sunderland game.

We don't want tit for tat, we want people in the public eye to stand up for us and the club,as I tell you what its not only kids the bheasts have been raping for years,its our reputation. The more people that do stand up for us the better. 

For the majority of us on here,Rangers isn't just a football club,its an institution. My life would be shit without Rangers in it. Its ingrained in me. I genuinely love it. If you felt partly that way,you wouldn't act the way you have. Its petulant at times.

If you can't do any of that, then fuck off and just become a paid journalist. And don't call me an arsehole or I'll go tommy McLean on you

That's a great post. Very fair.