Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

13 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Have you found any Rangers fans agreeing with you or sticking up for you today?

Theres been 2 threads on here, 1 on FF and hundreds on Twitter posts from Rangers fans slaughtering you. Does that not make you think, haud on a minute - I need to get a grip of myself? Or are you that self-absorbed you think you are never wrong?

He write blogs about Rangers and wants people to read them, but goes out of his way to piss off Rangers fans, says he doesn't respect most of them and ignores criticism :lol:

Scary thing is he'll probably go a long way in the media in this country. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Right man, I tend to usually sit back and pick my times for responding, or keep it light hearted, but these three posts are disrespectful as fuck.

I've never had a problem with the majority of the blogs you have written,and your youth reviews were spot on,but you have accepted a job as a professional blogger,and you are accountable to your readership and your reactions to them. You've just labeled a lot of good people as arseholes,who want the best for their club. You are in a position where you can positively influence people's impression of the club,and it does look like you generally have stuck the boot in.

I get that you are getting Pelter's but you know what,man up, take it,and stop winding people up with obtuse and catty remarks. Take the criticism. I don't read the Celtic blogger but I bet he doesn't say a bad word about his club,even though they have been fined yet again for banners and set out to start a riot at the Sunderland game.

We don't want tit for tat, we want people in the public eye to stand up for us and the club,as I tell you what its not only kids the bheasts have been raping for years,its our reputation. The more people that do stand up for us the better. 

For the majority of us on here,Rangers isn't just a football club,its an institution. My life would be shit without Rangers in it. Its ingrained in me. I genuinely love it. If you felt partly that way,you wouldn't act the way you have. Its petulant at times.

If you can't do any of that, then fuck off and just become a paid journalist. And don't call me an arsehole or I'll go tommy McLean on you

I generally have stuck the boot in? AS someone who has read the majority of my blogs you'll be perfectly aware that that quite simply isn't the case. I made a comment regards C1872 and one regards the double standard over good/bad racism. If that's generally sticking the boot in then I can only wonder how last couple years blogs have come across to you. I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I outright criticised the club other than small points on twitter over stuff like certain aspects of their media output and the clusterfuck that followed the kits going back on sale.

I completely understand your point regards Rangers being ingrained in you. Do you think I'd have spent the last few years doing this (often at my own considerable expense) for something that I didn't love?

In terms of sticking up for the club, I don't know if you read the bit that was posted in here the other day about Scottish football hating itself into oblivion, or when I questioned Lawwell's motives in stepping away from the SPFL board just as they were set to announce title stripping wasn't happening or when I hammered Celtic fans and their jealousy, or the media and their 'ignorance' of anything that isn't broadcast on Sky or BT Sport. I'm never going to be the guy that writes big conspiracy tales about cover-ups, US politicians and child abuse. Like it or not, that's not something that's going to change.

I'll tell you what though, see when you have folk on forums and social media advocating violence against you & your family, your address posted online, folk going to your old work in an attempt to get you sacked from a job you're in the process of leaving and shite like that, it's understandable that someone might push back a little at times. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll tell you what though, see when you have folk on forums and social media advocating violence against you & your family, your address posted online, folk going to your old work in an attempt to get you sacked from a job you're in the process of leaving and shite like that, it's understandable that someone might push back a little at times. 

And there it is

So you slated Gazza a Rangers legend and C1872 because some folk online had a go at you?

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I have actually aye.

Why can't you just take the day off when people are after you Dude . You feel the need to defend every single thing you say /print .

Is there no empathy in you ? Just to say here . Ffs I have upset some good longstanding Rangers fans. I better just shut up for the day. I may have even got that one wrong .

Sometimes I like what you have to say . Many on here would probably agree .

Other times , it seems you just like winding others up . Why bother with that shit.

If they were beggars , fair enough . If they were complete dickheads ,then ok .

Surely even you can see , you never used a like for like comparison in the point you made .

I'm still baffled why .

I absolutely hate the Rebel . I couldn't bring myself to take money from them . I hate Barry Ferguson for even letting them put his name to their bog roll of a newspaper.

I'm not going to be hypocrite and defend you . However you don't go on the list

That is all I have to say on this shite

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No. Nowhere did I even imply anything close to that. Folk act the cunt to me and I'll act the cunt back.

You're either naive or arrogant if you thought your comments about Gascoigne and club 1872 wouldn't attract criticism. I suspect it's the latter. 

Just now, The Dude said:

No. Nowhere did I even imply anything close to that. Folk act the cunt to me and I'll act the cunt back.

I'll ask you again, Instead of clutching at straws to make Rangers fans look like hypocrites for loving Gazza why didn't you highlight the blatant hypocrisy of celtic having a campaign saying Love Celtic Hate Racism when they are currently employing a racist?

Instead of having a go at our rivals you purposely for no real reason brought Rangers and Bears into it implying we support racists?

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'll ask you again, Instead of clutching at straws to make Rangers fans look like hypocrites for loving Gazza why didn't you highlight the blatant hypocrisy of celtic having a campaign saying Love Celtic Hate Racism when they are currently employing a racist?

Instead of having a go at our rivals you purposely for no real reason brought Rangers and Bears into it implying we support racists?

I have previously. When they released their cringey wee no to racism video complete with Griffiths in it.

Just as I did when they all came out in anti-racism t-shirts after the OF game.

Just as I did on Sunday with the video of them singing "go home ya H***" to the Sunderland Polis despite their insistence that H** only refers to Rangers fans.

One of the most common  traits of taigs in the media is out of nowhere deciding to randomly bring Rangers into it

Any negative stories about celtic or celtic players they'll have a similar story about a Rangers player even if they haven't played for us in years

Funny how Dude claims he's not one of them and then does exactly what they do

I have previously. When they released their cringey wee no to racism video complete with Griffiths in it.

Just as I did when they all came out in anti-racism t-shirts after the OF game.

Just as I did on Sunday with the video of them singing "go home ya H***" to the Sunderland Polis despite their insistence that H** only refers to Rangers fans.

So when you had all those instances to refer to then why did you choose to bring up an ex Ger from 20 years ago?

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

it's understandable that someone might push back a little at times

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nowhere did I even imply anything close to that. Folk act the cunt to me and I'll act the cunt back.

This is exactly what you're implying.

Because strangers online write stuff - which you claim not to care about their "arsehole" opinions - you've written stuff you admittedly don't agree or believe in just to annoy people back

Once again you're writing things in black and white then immediately saying you didn't :lol: 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

So when you had all those instances to refer to then why did you choose to bring up an ex Ger from 20 years ago?

where would the double standard be? I made a very simple point over the double standard over which kind of 'racist' is bad and which is good. I'm not aware of any other Rangers players being done for racism off the top of my head.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I generally have stuck the boot in? AS someone who has read the majority of my blogs you'll be perfectly aware that that quite simply isn't the case. I made a comment regards C1872 and one regards the double standard over good/bad racism. If that's generally sticking the boot in then I can only wonder how last couple years blogs have come across to you. I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I outright criticised the club other than small points on twitter over stuff like certain aspects of their media output and the clusterfuck that followed the kits going back on sale.

I completely understand your point regards Rangers being ingrained in you. Do you think I'd have spent the last few years doing this (often at my own considerable expense) for something that I didn't love?

In terms of sticking up for the club, I don't know if you read the bit that was posted in here the other day about Scottish football hating itself into oblivion, or when I questioned Lawwell's motives in stepping away from the SPFL board just as they were set to announce title stripping wasn't happening or when I hammered Celtic fans and their jealousy, or the media and their 'ignorance' of anything that isn't broadcast on Sky or BT Sport. I'm never going to be the guy that writes big conspiracy tales about cover-ups, US politicians and child abuse. Like it or not, that's not something that's going to change.

That last paragraph shows how sick some of our fans are - they can't tolerate any critique or opinion unless it conforms to their version of hate and vitriol. You come across to me as a moderate but it's not easy being a moderate on here. 

Paraphrasing what someone once said ' don't let the bastards grind you down' 

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This is exactly what you're implying.

Because strangers online write stuff - which you claim not to care about their "arsehole" opinions - you've written stuff you admittedly don't agree or believe in just to annoy people back

Once again you're writing things in black and white then immediately saying you didn't :lol: 

It's absolutely not. I certainly wouldn't say my tweet was 'petulant' some of my responses might have been, but te tweet certainly wasn't.

Just now, The Dude said:

where would the double standard be? I made a very simple point over the double standard over which kind of 'racist' is bad and which is good. I'm not aware of any other Rangers players being done for racism off the top of my head.

Does Gazza Currently play/represent Rangers or did he when this incident happened?

Just now, The Dude said:

Wouldn't I be better doing that in a blog rather than a tweet which they may or may not see?

No Rangers supporter would honestly want to read your blog its a mish mash of stuff written on here and FF.

You are getting the attention you crave.

But you've already admitted you don't really think Gazza is racist

Do you think we should shun him because of his conviction? If not then I can't understand where you're coming from and it just looks like you're trying to impress the wrong people 

The fact BP9 is backing you shows the kind of people you're appealing to

Just now, Smile said:

No Rangers supporter would honestly want to read your blog its a mish mash of stuff written on here and FF.

You are getting the attention you crave.

So it's stuff that Rangers fans are talking about? Well fuck me! What a crazy world it is when a fans blog discusses things fans are talking about.