Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

I can't say I would put it in the same terms as the OP, but there is currently a strong anti-Rangers undercurrent and a commensurate pro-Celtic one. I don't believe the Record is any more or less pro/anti Rangers than anyone else. The fact is that if Caixhina turns it around and Rangers perform the way they have the last 3 games, that under current will also shift. There are a few (and there always have been) entrenched views from individuals, but prevailing attitudes will change along with performances and the relationship the club develops with them.

At the end of last season and with the Euro result, I was shifting into the Caixhina is a dud camp. His particular brand of chatty machismo and idiosyncratic tactic babble does him no favours if the team is shambolic. That is changing. If we continue to sparkle, make progress, beat Celtic and so on, the world will change. I even have some hope that we win the league this year. I most certainly didn't have that at the beginning of July. Let's see how Motherwell goes.

On 18/03/2017 at 0:07 PM, Tenerife Bear said:

Can we add Bears who have betrayed our club like Broadfoot, McDermott and Jackson? Bears who joined in with the kicking lumps out of us bandwagon and failed to ever stand up for us. Blowing smoke up the Celtic arse and booting us seems to be a prerequisite for working within the Scottish mhedia. 

Broadfoot? ? What exactly has Broadfoot done? 

50 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Broadfoot? ? What exactly has Broadfoot done? 

He was a horrible cunt when he worked for, the Herald i think it was. I remember him around the PLG era and Manchester run being a wee prick. No idea what happened to him, think he might even be working for the SFA which sums him up nicely. Talking of Darryls, remember Darrell King? Jeez, whatever happened to him, eh. Chased off to the States or something. 

1 hour ago, Swanny13 said:

Horrible boot

"This is not us" ???????

He, she or it must be joking or crawled out from under a stone after 50 years of hibernation.

At long last, the mask has slipped, they've been caught with their drawers down and the whole world can now see what's on show!. What we've known in this country for years is starting to be picked up on  further afield and they don't like it one wee bit.

They don't like everybody seeing exactly what the self proclaimed 'GFITW' are really all about !, "look at us aren't we wonderful ?" , I'm pretty sure as we speak they are trying to think of ways of deflecting the problem onto others.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Thai Tims realise a new sympathy single........."The day Kasey got hit by the Bat"  

41 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He was a horrible cunt when he worked for, the Herald i think it was. I remember him around the PLG era and Manchester run being a wee prick. No idea what happened to him, think he might even be working for the SFA which sums him up nicely. Talking of Darryls, remember Darrell King? Jeez, whatever happened to him, eh. Chased off to the States or something. 

:lol: 

just me that was thinking that big Kirk was getting it tight for no reason? 

Guys a proper Bear.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck off, you and your like revel in it you cunt. It's just because of the revulsion coming your way, you're trying to distance yourself. 

Haven't even got the courage of your own convictions, sums you lot up, pathetic gutless cunts. 

That tweet is superb. There is a core of their support that is utterly deluded.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It's not delusion. She's a season ticket holder I believe. Is she seriously telling us she's never heard a Lee Rigby song or seen a paramilitary banner before, during or after a game? Of course she fucking has, she's a liar and she's trying to deflect from the fact that the mask has well and truly slipped.

I think they've deluded themselves into believing the lies and stories they've invented in their own heads. They've invented a story of good and evil and they're on the good side. Obviously this is in massive contradiction to the reality of Scotland in 2017, where they're every bit as bad if not worse than the supposed bigots they're railing against. 

43 minutes ago, B1872 said:

BBC radio Scotland have just reported that people wearing "green and white hooped shirts" were singing the Lee Rigby song in Sunderland. Paedophiles protecting paedophiles I guess!

That just goes to show you what complete liars these cunts are .

They have no shame and simply hate us to a man