Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

2 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

"This is not us" ???????

He, she or it must be joking or crawled out from under a stone after 50 years of hibernation.

At long last, the mask has slipped, they've been caught with their drawers down and the whole world can now see what's on show!. What we've known in this country for years is starting to be picked up on  further afield and they don't like it one wee bit.

They don't like everybody seeing exactly what the self proclaimed 'GFITW' are really all about !, "look at us aren't we wonderful ?" , I'm pretty sure as we speak they are trying to think of ways of deflecting the problem onto others.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Thai Tims realise a new sympathy single........."The day Kasey got hit by the Bat"  

:lol:

Should that not be spelled BAHT mate? ..... :whistle:

:UK:

Trust that hideous skank to come away with this . Oh it must be some other misguided bunch of fuckwits if it's " not us " then eh Angela? A feeble attempt to infer this is out of character for the fenian orks. You are fooling no-one,  the English aren't stupid enough to swallow that so just shut the fuck up.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

fkn cow is on an offensive PR campaign and is fooling no one apart from the cunts like her ilk

The whole of Scotland bar the sensible people are on an offensive campaign thankfully the English media have ran with the latest so all of the UK knows they are scumbag bastards mate.

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

The whole of Scotland bar the sensible people are on an offensive campaign thankfully the English media have ran with the latest so all of the UK knows they are scumbag bastards mate.

I said a few days ago the Press down there will not cover up for them like they do up here.

11 hours ago, Smile said:

I said a few days ago the Press down there will not cover up for them like they do up here.

Still isn't getting the coverage it deserves, if it was a group of radical Muslims instead of rabid republicans it would be a headline on every news outlet in country

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Still isn't getting the coverage it deserves, if it was a group of radical Muslims instead of rabid republicans it would be a headline on every news outlet in country

I think it's just surprising for us for it to get any Condemnation, the Press up here knows they have Raped Kids for years while employing various beasts yet the Rangers tax case is the biggest story  to happen in Scottish football.

was listening to talk sport yesterday and they had somebody on talking about the Rosenberg game last night,thought to myself typical bead rattler with his tone and what he was saying 

at the end of the call the presenter said,thanks to stuart whatever Glasgow Herald sports reporter,riddled the place is riddled 

Just now, magic8ball said:

was listening to talk sport yesterday and they had somebody on talking about the Rosenberg game last night,thought to myself typical bead rattler with his tone and what he was saying 

at the end of the call the presenter said,thanks to stuart whatever Glasgow Herald sports reporter,riddled the place is riddled 

Fux sake 

:lol:

19 hours ago, Swanny13 said:

Horrible boot

This boot again.  It makes me angry whenever I see her on TV talking about the yes vote and people treating her like she's a rational human being.  Tweets like this are an attempt to make her seem like an objective "journalist" and normal human being.  She's right up there with Andy Muirhead and Phil McMadeUpIrishySoundingName.  She's fooling no cunt.  I bet she fucking hated writing that tweet.

33 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

This boot again.  It makes me angry whenever I see her on TV talking about the yes vote and people treating her like she's a rational human being.  Tweets like this are an attempt to make her seem like an objective "journalist" and normal human being.  She's right up there with Andy Muirhead and Phil McMadeUpIrishySoundingName.  She's fooling no cunt.  I bet she fucking hated writing that tweet.

maybe she got hacked 

39 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

be funny to ride her ,

sing the sash and the Billy boys while doing it 

and sing, the ridings over ,why don't you go hoo-ome ,when you finish 

Spunk right in her eye while singing give me bullets in my gun keep me shooting 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I notice Alex Thomson's obsession with us continues. Nowt to say about anything sellic related but still tweeting about, and retweeting, campaigns to have our 'cheating' punished.

Their reflections are getting desperate, "sure we we've commuted violent acts against innocent people, supported terrorists, molested children, but people need to be made aware of the fact that Rangers explored a tax loophole years ago in a case that's done and dusted" 

Who do they think they're kidding other than each other?