Jon Toral

Dave6611

12 minutes ago, KWBear said:

My post was about toral, cunt. Do you need me to resurrect the toral thread from a few weeks ago when he was seemingly the worst cunt on earth?

We played well today. The only thing I'm raging about is having us on for a 3-0 on my coupon and being done out of a few quid. 

Now fucking pipe down ya lippy wank

If you don't pipe down and stop calling everybody cunts and wanks I'm going to ban you. I can't be any clearer than that, whether you are raging or not.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

His bird was sitting behind me today and she's a cracker(her pal not so much) but she kept talking Spanish and screaming every time he got the ball, apart from that he played well and had good vision.

Si, si, mucho bueno Jon!

No tengo mas mantiquilla. 

6 hours ago, KWBear said:

He was fucking minging til now but we won 4-0 so let's be taigs and say that he's magic.

Perspective. One fucking result. Jesus fucking christ. 

I'm as hopeful as anyone that we have pulled a blinder and appointed a coach who knows how to get the best out of players. Amazing start... but we should have been arsepumping fucking Hamilton on day one. 

Never in a fucking million years my choice of manager but I'll be the first to hold my hands up and simultaneously celebrate if and when we smash the scum. 

Cunts making posters and new songs are IMO a fucking embarrassment

You're an utter fanny that should wear a helmet at all times ???

7 hours ago, KWBear said:

My post was about toral, cunt. Do you need me to resurrect the toral thread from a few weeks ago when he was seemingly the worst cunt on earth?

We played well today. The only thing I'm raging about is having us on for a 3-0 on my coupon and being done out of a few quid. 

Now fucking pipe down ya lippy wank

Are you FISH?!! I miss him!

15 hours ago, KWBear said:

Hahaha 

Genuinely did 

If I get banned from here I might have to sign up to followfollow 

You do seem to be awfully angry recently.

I suggest arming yourself with a bat and go out and smash some balls around, preferably taig balls, still connected to the taig body.

16 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

His bird was sitting behind me today and she's a cracker(her pal not so much) but she kept talking Spanish and screaming every time he got the ball, apart from that he played well and had good vision.

I'd end up getting lifted for ripping the heed aff it if she was sitting near me.

Shes a belter.

18 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Think we have a pretty good chance of getting him signed up, he is still young and don't think he will quite make it at arsenal and if I remember right his contract is up in the summer, might be mistaken, young hyndman is going to be a different story however.

Signed an extension to his contract just before agreeing the loan deal.

9 hours ago, OhW said:

http://www.footballinsider247.com/rangers-transfer-news-midfielder-agrees-terms/

Signed a new deal with Arsenal before he came to us apparently.

Another in an endless list of players now that hang about clubs until they are 22-23 being sent everywhere on loan and have no hope of making it at the club they are signed with.

Can't blame them when they are offered good money for it but they hold themselves back long term.