Murty Tweet

Smile

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

People wanting Murty, who has my full RESPECT, for coming in and doing a job need to look at some facts:

1. Never played professional football in Scotland
  2. Limited knowledge of the game in Scotland
  3. Limited knowledge of the club
  4. Is needed at the U20 level which due to lack of finances is critical to our future well-being.   Let him continue in that role and see over the next two seasons what talent emerges from Auchenhowie 

Really like the guy and how he has handled himself but not sure if he is right for the assistants job or if the job is right for him.  

Why can't he do both??

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What if the development side and first team games clash, would rather he be excellent in one position than average at both.

I just think that if we are going to try and source and rear young players into the first team, then it is a good idea to bridge the transition with compatible coaching and tactics between the two squads. Games clashing is merely logistics, which can easily be arranged.

It's been said already but he's done really well and I'm sure he's a better coach for that experience.  He showed more tactical knowhow in the 5/6 games he managed than Warburton done in his final 10mnths or so.

He aproached the opportunity like a pro and grabbed it with two hands. 

I'm stuck in the middle with his role - he is clearly a talented coach and undecided if that's best to utilise that for the first team or continue the 20's which arguablyis/should be supplying the first team with players.

Either way we done Mr murty...Your efforts are appreciated.