Another BET365 Tweet

julescotia

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yet folk notice them, the nuances of marketing, amazing.

It's a bit  like they horrendous adverts go compare and the workmen dancing about like fags people hate them but remember them so the adverisers have done their job.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You know me by now mate :whistle:

I used to use Willie Hill until 2012 when I stopped because they were SFA sponsors. Usually use Ladbrokes as it's only them or Hills in my town, I'd get s Bet365 account as my dad has one and its fantastic, as you say its defo the best betting app but I wouldn't trust myself with an online account

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Do yourself a big favour bears . Only use bet365 . They can not be beaten . .

The online app is the best out there . Absolutely first class

Isn't that the point of gambling mate?:lol:

I would discourage all Bears from betting.

The tweets are just a bit of humour and it's nice to see UK companies speaking positive about us.

Wouldn't happen in Scotland though eh?

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

I used to use Willie Hill until 2012 when I stopped because they were SFA sponsors. Usually use Ladbrokes as it's only them or Hills in my town, I'd get s Bet365 account as my dad has one and its fantastic, as you say its defo the best betting app but I wouldn't trust myself with an online account

I know what your saying mate . The more apps you have ,the more you are encouraged to bet .

Ajax cost me 100 today . I have a few very big ones that I'm hoping are coming up come May .

Bet 365 . Place a bet and you can watch the match . How good is that though .

If you have a cash out ,you can watch the last minutes of play and see if it's worth keeping the bet .

Can't beat it

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Isn't that the point of gambling mate?:lol:

I would discourage all Bears from betting.

The tweets are just a bit of humour and it's nice to see UK companies speaking positive about us.

Wouldn't happen in Scotland though eh?

Depends who's doing the betting old pal .

I win plenty . Won over grand on Leicester last year and never bet what you can't afford to lose

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know what your saying mate . The more apps you have ,the more you are encouraged to bet .

Ajax cost me 100 today . I have a few very big ones that I'm hoping are coming up come May .

Bet 365 . Place a bet and you can watch the match . How good is that though .

If you have a cash out ,you can watch the last minutes of play and see if it's worth keeping the bet .

Can't beat it

Aye it's great for the racing too,  I often take my tablet to the pub with me to watch the races using my dad's app as it saves you running back and forth from pub to bookies all day :lol: the cash out option is good too as too often is my coupon humped by one goal