Rangers Legends v England Legends on TV

hutchy155011

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That's heartbreaking man. Had to wipe a tear away there. 

God a picture can really do things to you 

I hope they can do something for him anything a medical breakthrough or something please 

Aint going to happen anytime soon but the money he IS raising will help future sufferers as they get closer to a breakthrough of this bastard of a disease.

Really puts into perspective how fortunate I am to have my health, like most I can moan about the weather, my cash flow, my nagging wife, getting older and guys I would prefer not to work with but this just makes me realise how fortunate I am and to have a little more gratitude in my attitude. Keep fighting Fernando a brave brave man, the Rangers family wow :grouphug:

The guy who organised that whole thing is a poster from RM, we have some genuine good guys in our support and Stan is certainly one, I don't know the guy at all but his actions makes him a top man imo.

Fernando is but a shadow of the man he was but it shows you the character of the man to be travelling to and fro regularly when it would be much much easier to stay at home feeling sorry for himself, its not his way though, MN is one evil disease.

54 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just seen a post on ibrox loyal fb page from the coppers saying how great the support was which I thinks brilliant compared too how were portrayed in this cesspit ,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1029116237220436&id=299484360183631

See some people from that area saying it was a nightmare :lol:

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just seen a post on ibrox loyal fb page from the coppers saying how great the support was which I thinks brilliant compared too how were portrayed in this cesspit ,

matty martin sounds like a rancid greetin faced tramp,and someone else summed it up that cunts were moaning about swearing. 

I was talking to a polis sergeant at half time beside the wee stand. They were really relaxed about the whole thing. Fleetwood isn't exactly Milngavie ffs, there's generations of fishing families who can certainly go large a bit on a Friday and Saturday night.  

20 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Bet you this doesn't make the daily record.

daily rebel will say drunken rangers thugs disgrace nation.

Email sent to Club

To ALL at your club

I am dropping you an email to express my gratitude on behalf of myself and colleagues who attended the Match on Saturday between Rangers Legends and England legends.

Can I just say that the Staff at your ground were a credit to your Club and made us feel so welcome.

I have travelled all over Europe following Rangers and we have been on occasions treated badly at times, but as I said, everyone from Stewards, Barstaff, Turnstile operators etc were Fantastic as were the Constabulary.

It was a pleasure visiting your ground and we hope the opportunity to return again arises sometime soon 

Best Wishes to your Club for the rest of this and future seasons.

Regards

Proud Rangers Supporter!