Buffon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are saying that donnarumma can surpass buffon over his career. Befitting he has the same first name. 

I'm going to upload a video of him I know it's not his thread but incase people aren't aware of this mad bastard. Some of his saves are fucking ridiculous. The double save tipped on to the bar is up there with the best you must be wondering how the fuck you haven't scored after that. Video may be a little under complimenting if anything

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They are saying that donnarumma can surpass buffon over his career. Befitting he has the same first name. 

I'm going to upload a video of him I know it's not his thread but incase people aren't aware of this mad bastard. Some of his saves are fucking ridiculous. The double save tipped on to the bar is up there with the best you must be wondering how the fuck you haven't scored after that. Video may be a little under complimenting if anything

Best thing that boy could do is move to Juventus and work with Buffon on a daily basis before he retires IMO.

His agent is that same fat cunt that's got Pogba, Zlatan and Lukaku on his books though so expect him to be whored out to whoever is paying him the biggest cut of the transfer fee.

He's already pricing him out of a new deal at Milan apparently.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Best thing that boy could do is move to Juventus and work with Buffon on a daily basis before he retires IMO.

His agent is that same fat cunt that's got Pogba, Zlatan and Lukaku on his books though so expect him to be whored out to whoever is paying him the biggest cut of the transfer fee.

He's already pricing him out of a new deal at Milan apparently.

It is an area of the team I really enjoy critiquing. I spent a season or two in goals at school so rightly or probably wrongly I think I know what I'm talking about :lol::lol:

That boy looks the real deal, hopefully he keeps his head. 

Buffon is one of my sporting 'Hero's" kind of. Fucking love the guy 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It is an area of the team I really enjoy critiquing. I spent a season or two in goals at school so rightly or probably wrongly I think I know what I'm talking about :lol::lol:

That boy looks the real deal, hopefully he keeps his head. 

Buffon is one of my sporting 'Hero's" kind of. Fucking love the guy 

I used to be a half decent keeper when I was a boy but I struggle to keeps shots out of five a side goals now :lol:

I'm the same though it's always been an area of the team I've enjoyed watching, even more so nowadays because the way the balls are designed to move in mid-air makes some of these saves even more impressive.

This boy has looked the part from day one and the constant comparisons to Buffon don't seem to phase him at all.

For me, Buffon is the best ever. This boy might go on to be just as good as him but he'll never, ever be as cool.

22 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That just lead me into a 15 minute compilation of Pirlo lol god he was good. Inzaghi owes him a pint or two, he put so many on a plate for him 

And this leads me up to my real reason of posting this 

Pirlo is LEFT footed. Mind boggling

Can't get a game for Milan, Juve sign him on a free contract, BAM, Serie A player of the year three seasons running :drool: