Buffon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Buffon casually keeping an amazingly aggressive clean sheet on his debut against George Weah (reigning world player of the year) and Roberto Baggio (world player of the year two seasons earlier). Baggio's reaction to having his header saved :lol:
Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

Buffon seems such a sound cunt too. Always praising other players, teams, countries etc.Ā 

Put 20million into a failing fabrics factory so that a 1000 families futures would be secure...stated he did not care if he failed to see a return on his investment.

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I hate Juventus Ā but could tolerate them winning the CL just because of Buffon

Yeah, this is annoying. They are proven cheats, corrupt and proud of it, but they have had some of my favourite ever players, like Buffon, Baggio, Pirlo, Thuram.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Fucksake that will be minted.Ā 

The Italian fans are aw mental too that will be a good atmosphere. Who have they got? Why Roma?

they are playing Empoli ,but are sitting 2nd so should be a big crowd...I will be in Rome for five days,tbh I prefer Lazio:lol:

Back in 2000, the season when Roma won the league, my history teacher organised a Rome trip and decided, because he was a mad fucker and health and safety hadn't gone quite as mad then, to take the class to Roma vs Lazio. I couldn't afford to go. Missed out on Crespo, Nesta, Nedved and Mancini vs Totti, Batistuta and CafuĀ :no:

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

they are playing Empoli ,but are sitting 2nd so should be a big crowd...I will be in Rome for five days,tbh I prefer Lazio:lol:

Aye that will be good sounds like yev hit it off with that fixtureĀ 

I really fancy a German game but Germany is Fucked now so not too keen on actually visiting the place until shit settles with all these mad suicidal nuts

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Aye that will be good sounds like yev hit it off with that fixtureĀ 

I really fancy a German game but Germany is Fucked now so not too keen on actually visiting the place until shit settles with all these mad suicidal nuts

Its a suprise for my missus....believe meĀ :lol:

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Back in 2000, the season when Roma won the league, my history teacher organised a Rome trip and decided, because he was a mad fucker and health and safety hadn't gone quite as mad then, to take the class to Roma vs Lazio. I couldn't afford to go. Missed out on Crespo, Nesta, Nedved and Mancini vs Totti, Batistuta and CafuĀ :no:

I was reminiscing there reading they names. Back when we had....

Goalazioooooooooo