club tie

RFC55

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Fellow rmers does anyone know if it's possible to pick up the club tie anywhere? Preference is for the yellow blue and red one however I wont mind if I need to settle for a blue one. I've had a Google and couldn't really see any. 

One of the nights in Vegas is a prim and proper number and as its the convention I thought fuck it Walters tie and cardigan with brown brogues like a stauch bastard. (I'm not really dressing like Walter) just want a club tie lol 

PM your address mate and I'll post you one, I had 2 debenture seats during the SDM years and you were sent a free tie each year per seat.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Fellow rmers does anyone know if it's possible to pick up the club tie anywhere? Preference is for the yellow blue and red one however I wont mind if I need to settle for a blue one. I've had a Google and couldn't really see any. 

One of the nights in Vegas is a prim and proper number and as its the convention I thought fuck it Walters tie and cardigan with brown brogues like a stauch bastard. (I'm not really dressing like Walter) just want a club tie lol 

I've only got this one m8, never wore it, yours for fuck all if you want it.

20170324_201331-1494x2656.jpg

Just now, Taipan said:

PM your address mate and I'll post you one, I had 2 debenture seats during the SDM years and you were sent a free tie each year per seat.

That's an excellent offer mate. Is it the old Walter style one or plain though? I would rather just a plain one but I will make a donation to wee Josh fund for it

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've only got this one m8, never wore it, yours for fuck all if you want it.

20170324_201331-1494x2656.jpg

FFS loads of great offers lads.

I'm genuinely looking for a plain one just a subtle Rangers one. But appreciate all the offers lads

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

FFS loads of great offers lads.

I'm genuinely looking for a plain one just a subtle Rangers one. But appreciate all the offers lads

No bother, I'm not really a tie person myself, got sent that one from Rangers years ago and it's been lying in a drawer ever since , very diplomatic of you though, most on here would have just said that's fucking horrid I'm not wearing that etc etc ?

I've always dislike the garish monstosities with the multicoloured wide diagonal stripes known as Rangers club ties as they bear no resemblance to our shirts. We should notbe doing diagonals and multi colour stripes. I also not a great fan of the tartan one.

Here's what you need. Blue tie, subtle red/white accent and club crest. White shirt, Black or dark blue suit, black shoes. Sorted.

s-l1000.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RANGERS-FOOTBALL-CLUB-TIE-VINTAGE-RETRO-FC-NAVY-1990s-MENS-NECKTIE-/201742256476