Champions League Final

gkb10127

20 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If you PM the poster Dan Deacon mate. 

Dan runs corporate hospitality packages across Europe for a variety of events and experiences.

Now would be a good time to contact him as he was back home running a corporate day at Heriot Watt Uni just yesterday. 

Unfortunately I don't think I can afford hospitality mate. I just want a standard ticket lol.

I will apply for the ballot but don't think there's any point since only 5500 tickets are released via general sale.

30k tickets are allocated to corporate which is a joke

4 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Would love to go to this but is it even worth trying to get a ticket? What are the chances you will be able to get one? Has anyone had luck in the past?

i have applied on the uefa website for around 15 yrs and never got one  my son got 2 in 2006 and we went to the final in paris  barca v arsenal up until the last 2 yrs i have also applied for the uefa/europa final  been lucky a lot with that and been to a few finals  hope my luck turns this year with the final being in cardiff 

4 hours ago, billscott said:

i have applied on the uefa website for around 15 yrs and never got one  my son got 2 in 2006 and we went to the final in paris  barca v arsenal up until the last 2 yrs i have also applied for the uefa/europa final  been lucky a lot with that and been to a few finals  hope my luck turns this year with the final being in cardiff 

Sounds like I've got no chance then ?. 5k tickets being released to the public is an absolute joke tbh considering that the capacity is over 70k. Football is no longer a working class man's game

2 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Sounds like I've got no chance then ?. 5k tickets being released to the public is an absolute joke tbh considering that the capacity is over 70k. Football is no longer a working class man's game

If the capacity is 70K then 35K should go to each team, if they can't fill it then release it to the public

Fans going to the game when it isn't their team ruin football

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

If the capacity is 70K then 35K should go to each team, if they can't fill it then release it to the public

Fans going to the game when it isn't their team ruin football

20k go to each team and 30k go to corporate which is a joke