Semi final ballot details

Just now, jintybear said:

Have you been to every cup game including the league cup? It's weird that neither me or you got tickets for both of these ?

No not league cup jinty. Only got put on for qots game. I was entered into the very last ballot apparently but was unsuccessful for semi.

Have been on for all Scottish cup ties though

Everyone is afforded the same chance at the start of the season sign up to cccs and semi final/final priority at the beginning and give yourself the best chance of tickets.

The ballot has been conducted in the correct manor, those who have contributed the most money to the club this season have priority.

Feel for the small number of bears who have missed out who have been to all cup games but can't understand others complaints.

1 minute ago, CRKM7 said:

Everyone is afforded the same chance at the start of the season sign up to cccs and semi final/final priority at the beginning and give yourself the best chance of tickets.

The ballot has been conducted in the correct manor, those who have contributed the most money to the club this season have priority.

Feel for the small number of bears who have missed out who have been to all cup games but can't understand others complaints.

I don't agree. I have been to all cup games and I haven't got a ticket by the looks of it but why allow people the chance to sign up to CCCS until the end of October then not tell people that they will not be included in any ballot for SF or Final tickets? That's plain wrong IMO! I'll not be joining next year and I will choose which games I go to because I'm so pissed off.

As I said I did join at the start and been to all games and have not had tickets to the 2 semi finals now. It's a joke but I think it's deceitful of the club to let people sign up to a scheme under false pretences. 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I don't agree. I have been to all cup games and I haven't got a ticket by the looks of it but why allow people the chance to sign up to CCCS until the end of October then not tell people that they will not be included in any ballot for SF or Final tickets? That's plain wrong IMO! I'll not be joining next year and I will choose which games I go to because I'm so pissed off.

As I said I did join at the start and been to all games and have not had tickets to the 2 semi finals now. It's a joke but I think it's deceitful of the club to let people sign up to a scheme under false pretences. 

If you didn't get one for the league cup semi final and don't get one for the Scottish cup either you should contact the TO, anyone who missed the previous game was guaranteed one for this.

The emails are sent out in batches so still a possibility you've not received it yet, either that or there's an issue with your cccs.

1 minute ago, CRKM7 said:

If you didn't get one for the league cup semi final and don't get one for the Scottish cup either you should contact the TO, anyone who missed the previous game was guaranteed one for this.

The emails are sent out in batches so still a possibility you've not received it yet, either that or there's an issue with your cccs.

I don't think there is an issue with CCCS because they've never been slow at taking the money for all the games! I'll phone them tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, CRKM7 said:

People keep saying if you didn't get for league cup you were guaranteed for Scottish cup. Where are they seeing this? I must have missed it. I'm only asking as this affects a lad from our bus and if it's the case he should contact the club. I thought however it was a straight ballot and everyone had the same chance. 

Just now, jintybear said:

I don't think there is an issue with CCCS because they've never been slow at taking the money for all the games! I'll phone them tomorrow 

If you've not had any issues with your cccs payments and you don't receive an email 100% give them a call about it tomorrow.