Semi final ballot details

My mate seems to think that if you didnt go to all matches you didnt get a ticket either? So out of 19k tickets, 3k went to the hospitality etc so there was 16'000 people on the cccs who went to every match? I dont think that many would have went every week? If its true then i cant argue much because its the luck of the draw thats fair, but if some folk who never went to every match on the cccs got one and guys like me and a good few others who did go every match then theres a proportion of the loyal cccs supporters getting shafted unfairly.

13 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

My mate seems to think that if you didnt go to all matches you didnt get a ticket either? So out of 19k tickets, 3k went to the hospitality etc so there was 16'000 people on the cccs who went to every match? I dont think that many would have went every week? If its true then i cant argue much because its the luck of the draw thats fair, but if some folk who never went to every match on the cccs got one and guys like me and a good few others who did go every match then theres a proportion of the loyal cccs supporters getting shafted unfairly.

16'000 is the allocation for CCCS. 19,000 is the amount on it.

4 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Heard that u had to have paid for all 7 cup games as part of cccs this season. 

So myself who joined after group games, wasnt even in the ballot after all

That's correct and fair  stop moaning 

42 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I'm not really sure what's difficult to understand about it.

16 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

That's correct and fair  stop moaning 

I dont believe it is fair.they should have explained this.or have a cut off point before first cup game.

No point in signing up for semis n finals if no got a chance of gettin one

How many times do you punish guys who missed the LC group games because they were on holiday and signed up afterwards? 

Surely not being in the ballot for the LC semi final was punishment enough?

But no after going to every SC game the same line is being issued again.

Same crap for the Final too I imagine, punished 3 times is Unfair if you ask me. Going to every SC game and being a ST holder should be enough to get you into the ballot now, punished once is enough IMO.

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

I dont believe it is fair.they should have explained this.or have a cut off point before first cup game.

You should only be able to sign up at start of season. 

Also you can't blame club for lettingnieople sign up later as sells tickets but they need to communicate better with fans.

Just now, CaptainAmerica18 said:

We played a final in October. I'm guessing that a lot of people signed up to try and get a ticket for that. How is it then fair that they get a chance at a ticket over the likes of myself who have been on CCCS from day 1?

100% spot on ?

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

100% spot on ?

2 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

We played a final in October. I'm guessing that a lot of people signed up just before it to try and get a ticket for that. How is it then fair that they get a chance at a ticket over the likes of myself who have been on CCCS from day 1?

I think that if you paid for all the scottish cup games you should be in this ballot.agree with point about people just signing up before lc seni but club should have cut off point before 1st game imo

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

IMG_2672.JPG

But yet the corporate slobs will be offered a seat, players can bring there second cousin on their dugs side all whilst 700 fans who have been to each game watch in the pub.

Fucking sort it out rangers.

10 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

It doesn't cost anything to sign up at the end of the day though only cost is if you actually get allocated

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

But yet the corporate slobs will be offered a seat, players can bring there second cousin on their dugs side all whilst 700 fans who have been to each game watch in the pub.

Fucking sort it out rangers.

I agree with that. It isn't the way they do the ballot that isn't fair it's the amount that goes to corporate in the first place. 

700 fans who have signed up to CCCS and paid and attended every game miss out for suits 

Just now, simplythebest said:

It doesn't cost anything to sign up at the end of the day though only cost is if you actually get allocated

Just feel they could let people know.no difference to them right enough as money still coming in

If the SF or Final had been against a Motherwell, ST Johnstone or other mob like that, then everyone who was on CCCS and priority would have got a ticket. The TO aren't to know who we're going to get in later rounds let alone if we even make it. 

But when we play someone who'll sell half the stadium then tough choices have to be made. The people who've put the most into the club and committed to from renewal time have got priority over others. Them the breaks.