Semi final ballot details

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

It couls be fairer, ie people who paid and attended every match get priority, then people who paid but missed out one match, then missed two match etc. That would be the fairest imo. I know a few folk who have missed matches because it was bad weather etc and they got a ticket. So that is then unfair. 

Would be daft bringing attendance into it, people would then just make the extra effort for someone else to use their ticket in their place 

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Would be daft bringing attendance into it, people would then just make the extra effort for someone else to use their ticket in their place 

Exactly. Could be at no cup games but make the final cause someone used your ticket. It's bonkers. 

No matter what way it's worked, if, like on instances like these demand outstrips supply then there's always going to be someone that misses out - the sums just don't go.

For what it's worth I think it's right that someone who's paid for everything get's first dibs. I know people are saying they can't make every game, afford every game, holidays, pay for a ticket and let someone else use it etc ... I get that ... but if we are talking about fairness, then whoever's paid for everything should get the priority in my opinion in a system not everyone is going to be happy anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Exactly. Could be at no cup games but make the final cause someone used your ticket. It's bonkers. 

Yup that's impossible unless they're going to start CCTV analysing whether the right person attended the game

Tried phoning you earlier mate

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

They paid for it but. 

So if a supporter from NI can't get over due to bad weather on a Wednesday but has paid for his ticket, why should he not be in the ballot or priority? He's paid for every game like everyone else

Its still fairer for the guy who has went to every game to get a ticket regardless of where he is from? Its a global club we are going to have a proportion that know they are only going to get to certain matches, plus im sure there wont be a majority of overseas fans who sign up to cup games because its more the league they want because the fixture dates are more fixed and they plan to travel around them. 

Everyone was pretty much in the ballot anyway who signed up but i think it should be counted on attendance.

26 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Could make it who spends most money on food n drink if its a tie after attendances.

Are you saying it's not fair that there's someone who's bought a ticket for every game that's got one over someone that's missed a game/payment or two?

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Its still fairer for the guy who has went to every game to get a ticket regardless of where he is from? Its a global club we are going to have a proportion that know they are only going to get to certain matches, plus im sure there wont be a majority of overseas fans who sign up to cup games because its more the league they want because the fixture dates are more fixed and they plan to travel around them. 

Everyone was pretty much in the ballot anyway who signed up but i think it should be counted on attendance.

The ballot was done fairly.

The only thing that's wrong was the amount thats went to corporate etc.

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Major issue I have with this is us and the tarriers only get 21k which leaves 10k tickets for who knows which is a disgrace.

I could maybe understand if it was a final but it is the semi final. Clubs should've got 25k each

How many Bar72 members are there? Because there guaranteed a ticket not sure if their allowance comes out the majority allowance for ST holders

Just now, jintybear said:

Nothing pending in mine ?

I emailed TO and got a response confirming I have been allocated a ticket. Saying some of the emails that get sent out to AOL accounts get bounced back and don't get sent. 

Hope you get one ??

Go for an online sale for all that qualify, wouldn't change the number that miss out but at least everyone that does qualify would be in with a shout.  There are plenty who get allocated a ticket in the ballot and can't go and end up passing the ticket on or worse still leaving an empty seat.   An online sale would deter those who can't really be arsed from trying to get a ticket so at the end of the sale it will be those that qualify and really want to go who will get the tickets.