Semi final ballot details

47 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

In my email its in red writing saying postal. So i am taking that as if there being posted tomorrow. I havent had payment taken yet mind you ? should i have been charged by now? Ticket office open the day?

Ticket office is open today 

I got an email  last week saying I was successful and that it was for uplift  from the ticket  office.  I went in an hour before kickoff  and queued  up with the others after about half an hour and getting to the front I was then told tickets won't be able to get picked  up till Tuesday at the earliest  !! Not once was myself  or anyone else told this while queuing, means I will  have to take time off work and drive in I live 40 mins away not good customer  relations. 

6 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

I got an email  last week saying I was successful and that it was for uplift  from the ticket  office.  I went in an hour before kickoff  and queued  up with the others after about half an hour and getting to the front I was then told tickets won't be able to get picked  up till Tuesday at the earliest  !! Not once was myself  or anyone else told this while queuing, means I will  have to take time off work and drive in I live 40 mins away not good customer  relations. 

Phone and ask for them to change to postal special delivery £7 . I live about 45 mins away its just cheaper and less hassle than driving up. And a cant stand waiting in line either

15 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

It says in the email.

8 hours ago, M0NTY said:

In my email its in red writing saying postal. So i am taking that as if there being posted tomorrow. I havent had payment taken yet mind you ? should i have been charged by now? Ticket office open the day?

not sure, mine in red saying UPLIFT.  but charged me for postage.  will call them in the morning.