season ticket question

one55

hi i have a season ticket in GF4. it unfortunately looks like i might need to give up my seat due to financial reasons but of course i don't want to not have a season ticket. i am thinking about finding a cheaper seat in the region of £250-£350. i was thinking of maybe getting a seat in copland stand (the only stand i've yet to sit at) but anywhere is fine really. any suggestions of where to look at? also if i want to change seats do i just not renew my current one and buy a new one? will i get a new card out or do i keep the one i have?

cheers.

Just now, one55 said:

don't mind where i sit if it's front or rear of a stand. not sure about broomloan cause you'd get moved for a game against that lot. ideally any other stand. 

None of them as far as I'm aware come any cheaper than about 380 and that may be restricted view.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

None of them as far as I'm aware come any cheaper than about 380 and that may be restricted view.

ah alright. to be fair last time i checked the prices was back when i first bought the ticket. just been renewing it since. just wanted an idea of the best place to look at. i'll wait for them to go on sale to have a look then.

13 minutes ago, one55 said:

hi i have a season ticket in GF4. it unfortunately looks like i might need to give up my seat due to financial reasons but of course i don't want to not have a season ticket. i am thinking about finding a cheaper seat in the region of £250-£350. i was thinking of maybe getting a seat in copland stand (the only stand i've yet to sit at) but anywhere is fine really. any suggestions of where to look at? also if i want to change seats do i just not renew my current one and buy a new one? will i get a new card out or do i keep the one i have?

cheers.

Copland Rear went up from £348 to £420 this season bud.

I think Rfc52's advice is probably your best option

16 minutes ago, one55 said:

don't mind where i sit if it's front or rear of a stand. not sure about broomloan cause you'd get moved for a game against that lot. ideally any other stand. 

keep your seat mate and pay using zebra finance over the ten months 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's not too bad btw the front is usually always more expensive isn't it?

Govan Rear is dearer than the front, and gets more expensive the nearer to the halfway line you are, not sure how much the rear is bang on halfway.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm from N.Ireland mate. If I lived in Glasgow or nearby to Glasgow id have absolutely no problem doing that, but it's a bit shit traveling over and back on your own every other weekend :lol: 

Never thought about that. Thought you were in Glasgow :lol: 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm from N.Ireland mate. If I lived in Glasgow or nearby to Glasgow id have absolutely no problem doing that, but it's a bit shit traveling over and back on your own every other weekend :lol: 

You'd quickly meet people along the way, I used to go up on my own then got to know people from seeing them regularly on the trains up 

4 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

Copland Rear went up from £348 to £420 this season bud.

I think Rfc52's advice is probably your best option

Fucksake, just ransacked my cupboard looking for my receipt from last year for Copland Rear  adult and two kids, everything fell out on the floor smashed a tumbler, couldn't find what I was looking for and now I've seen this post, last night I emptied two drawers looking for a fucking decent Rangers tie for Rfc52 that he unsurprisingly tbh didn't want after some much better one's were posted, I'm not trying to help  any cunt on here again, too many cunts much more sober and quicker than me