Scotland...septics international wing?

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Accorrding to the currant bun journo David Friel Scotland are "celtic in spirit"  and all that is missing is the pre match cuddle in and then gave a assessment of every bheast player representing Schotland finishing off with talking about thumbs miss "not that it mattered as the celtic unbeaten run continued"

Wtf are these deluded bastards on? 

I bet there have been more Rangers players capped for Scotland than tims.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I could maybe understand there being so many tarriers in the team if our World Cup qualifying group consisted of Ross County, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Dundee and Patrick Thistle.

No, I could maybe understand there being so many tarriers in the team if that was the only option for the manager. 

But there are a few players worthy of an international call up in the SPFL (albeit only a few), in our team, and in lower leagues of England. 

Its just a big Strachan fuck up tbh... national team is going backwards

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:
12 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Back page of the record has Strachan saying he'll need to speak to Brendan to ask if the lego muncher can play against England in June. 

How low have Scotland  dropped as a football nation when a cunt like Brown is calling the shots.Souness was a genuine world class player and wouldn't have got away with that shite. 

On 3/27/2017 at 1:08 PM, mrmojorisin said:

Accorrding to the currant bun journo David Friel Scotland are "celtic in spirit"  and all that is missing is the pre match cuddle in and then gave a assessment of every bheast player representing Schotland finishing off with talking about thumbs miss "not that it mattered as the celtic unbeaten run continued"

So is that why I hate the jacobite XI so much?

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:08 PM, mrmojorisin said:

A special invite to Liewell's next party may be winging it's way to the arsehole

17 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Back page of the record has Strachan saying he'll need to speak to Brendan to ask if the lego muncher can play against England in June. 

To be fair, the fans were losing patience with strachan and Brenda is an authority on how to please men who like to wear skirts.

:tu: 

What happened to the days when club managers hated country mangers? In days gone by the club manager of Ce*tic would not have allowed x amount of their players called up for fear of injury.

Now I see on the back of a paper that it is being advised that Brenda lets Broonaldo [sic] rest so that he can face England for Strapon.

The love in with that club and the international team is part of the reason the team is shite. 

I fucking detest what these Irish taig fucks have done to my country. Hardly a part of what I should love remains untouched.

I went to Mexico in '86 and all the Scottish games before the infestation, but wouldn't open the curtains to watch them now.

Go home ya cunts.