Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ask who can/wants to attend get the numbers, book a venue to hold said number. 

Record the full meeting for those who can't/won't attend, job done. 

But no these 4 cunts go at half arsed, just like this whole fiasco has been from the get go. 

If only there was a time when most bears including c1872 members would likely be in Glasgow.

Completely non related, when is the next home game?

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

I don't know that it will work that way. There is no reason why a member should be stopped from recording but if enough there are belligerent enough it could cause problems. Its not a public meeting as such so they could object that the recording could be distributed outwith the membership.

I get your point. could supporter direct record the meeting, just so that it's on record?

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I get your point. could supporter direct record the meeting, just so that it's on record?

I don't think C1872 comes under the SD umbrella. From my previous knowledge of SD I'd think they'd give them a wide berth and I doubt the current 4 'horsemen of the apocalypse' would welcome SD getting involved. C1872 seems to masquerade as independent of the club but with Blair as a Board member it can't really be classed as that. 

Its depressing that something that should be so simple to set up (considering the number of good people around like D'Art and Eskbank etc) should be hijacked by agenda and ego driven incompetents.

Its sad that I have no faith in either C1872 or DK and the Rangers Board to provide an effective link between the club and its greatest asset.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

I don't think C1872 comes under the SD umbrella. From my previous knowledge of SD I'd think they'd give them a wide berth and I doubt the current 4 'horsemen of the apocalypse' would welcome SD getting involved. C1872 seems to masquerade as independent of the club but with Blair as a Board member it can't really be classed as that. 

Its depressing that something that should be so simple to set up (considering the number of good people around like D'Art and Eskbank etc) should be hijacked by agenda and ego driven incompetents.

Its sad that I have no faith in either C1872 or DK and the Rangers Board to provide an effective link between the club and its greatest asset.

:lol:

There's probably more chance of them welcoming that other well known "SD" mate ..... the remaining 4 seem to have more in common with them .... :p:

:UK:

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

There's probably more chance of them welcoming that other well known "SD" mate ..... the remaining 4 seem to have more in common with them .... :p:

:UK:

I was thinking they had more in common with STDs, painfully irritating and something you want to be rid of asap.:pipe:

So we have 1872 in turmoil with 4 cunts in charge that I wouldn't trust with a bucket of piss. 

But they are forging ahead with the projects anyway, stinks to the heavens. 

Club 1872 Members Project Suggestions 

We recently contacted members asking for their ideas on potential projects to be funded by our members contributions. We have received a number of quality suggestions and invite members to add to the list by emailing us before the cut off date of 8th April.

Once all suggestions are collated the board will shortlist those that fit Community Interest Company suitability legislation and then poll our members who will ultimately decide which projects their contributions fund.

Please email info@club1872.co.uk with any additional suggestions.

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we have 1872 in turmoil with 4 cunts in charge that I wouldn't trust with a bucket of piss. 

But they are forging ahead with the projects anyway, stinks to the heavens. 

Club 1872 Members Project Suggestions 

We recently contacted members asking for their ideas on potential projects to be funded by our members contributions. We have received a number of quality suggestions and invite members to add to the list by emailing us before the cut off date of 8th April.

Once all suggestions are collated the board will shortlist those that fit Community Interest Company suitability legislation and then poll our members who will ultimately decide which projects their contributions fund.

Please email info@club1872.co.uk with any additional suggestions.

It has been agreed that all funds from Projects will be used in conjunction with the Edmiston House CIC :whistle:

They wouldn't, would they?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Nothing would surprise me any more. 

Well it does make sense after all. The louder landlords and no doubt others can feast for a while on the C1872 financed upgrade and later the mendacious one can secure loans against a now habitable asset or just sell it it on for profit.

He wouldn't though. Would he?!

:whistle:

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Exactly, I would've thought the rules of a CIC would stop any of this while we don't have a full board in place. 

Who says it's not a full board?

Doubt the rules dicatate how many board members are needed. What's emobodied in constitution. Oh wait a minute......

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Who says it's not a full board?

Doubt the rules dicatate how many board members are needed. What's emobodied in constitution. Oh wait a minute......

Do the C1872 board have the power to adjust the constitution?