Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

23 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah got this as well. All 'projects' should be put on hold until the director issue is resolved.

The projects is a smokescreen to give the impression that the current board are actually doing something.

They don't have the capacity and/or ability to execute something.

On 04/04/2017 at 1:06 AM, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

The most important issue is to somehow now get control of the cash away from the board of 1872. Whether it gets put into something as simple as a savings account, trust or simple interest paying account which can earn cash until what to do with it is decided. What a pity RF cannot be resurrected to what it was before. I still cannot believe the shenanigans and manouvering that led to the brazen stitch up of the "merger".:no: How some folk got away with that is beyond belief and it just goes to show misplaced confidence and a well placed dodgy question enabled the blue pound collectors to take over power when they should have been run out of town.

I'm sure we could find a group of responsible people to be the trustees of the cash such as Walter Smith, Gordon Smith, JG etc. Once the cash is out of the control of the usual suspects I would not be surprised if they moved on. Then the support could assume their rightful place in charge of the cash that they raised themselves and how it should be spent - a clue here - shares, shares and shares.

th_thgoodpost.gifBoth the RST and RF were had

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Who says it's not a full board?

Doubt the rules dicatate how many board members are needed. What's emobodied in constitution. Oh wait a minute......

Obviously thought we had 7 because that's what the rules say. 

It must be some constitution we are getting, they wrote the American constitution in quicker time. 

4 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah got this as well. All 'projects' should be put on hold until the director issue is resolved.

There should be NO projects. The club are responsible for the upkeep of the stadium and surrounding area owned by the club.

The council are responsible for the rest.

Except, of course, Ed House. ?

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

The projects is a smokescreen to give the impression that the current board are actually doing something.

They don't have the capacity and/or ability to execute something.

I think that's the first time I've sensed anger in a post from yourself mate. Hopefully you'll get some satisfaction tonight.

Just read that the C1872 annual dinner next Saturday at the Crowne Plaza  has been cancelled - booked tables refunded. Wonder if they'll also be refunding peoples hotel bills?

Nothing from C1872 on it though, it was a member who went public with it on Twitter.

An absolute clusterfuck from top to bottom.

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Just read that the C1872 annual dinner next Saturday at the Crowne Plaza  has been cancelled - booked tables refunded. Wonder if they'll also be refunding peoples hotel bills?

Nothing from C1872 on it though, it was a member who went public with it on Twitter.

An absolute clusterfuck from top to bottom.

Any reason why? 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just home. 

Organisation is fucked with the current board & non-leadership. 

I don't even really have any words to explain some of the pish that happened the night. Think the reality finally hit home tonight that something I fully believe in & have spent countless hours working on is now fucked. 

Happy fucking days. 

Unfortunately I have arrived home feeling the same way. I have tried and done all I could to help C1872 out, defending it numerous times and trying to get more folk signed up, including members on the bus. But tonight was the final straw.

Its a sinking ship and sadly I dont want anything to do with it any more.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just home. 

Organisation imshasing a dreamnfucked with the current board & non-leaderimhip. 

I don't even really have any words to explain some of the pish that happened the night. Think the reality finally hit home tonight that something I fully believe in & have spent countless hours working on is now fucked. 

Happy fucking days. 

I feel you genuine guys who have gave your life and own money IN chasing your and manys dreams, I would IMagine your going over the sacrifices at home you have given  to help.i have been INvolved IN other things on a charity board where you gave up family time to make sure all was well at a function or went to a meeting when really you should be at home with a sick kid ect. 

Keep strong mate as cream always rises to the top and the watery kants with no body or history will die with their own IMportance youself and Dart probably needed thec1872 to self IMplode to clear the path for the good guys like yourself taking IT IN the proper direction with proper morals and goals. Good luck and dont be hard on yourselves.

9 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Unfortunately I have ae frived home feeling the same way. I have tried and done all I could to help C1872 out, defending it numerous times and trying to get more folk signed up, including members on the bus. But tonight was the final straw.

Its a sinking ship and sadly I dont want anything to do with it any more.

Stay strong as the scheme will need strong guys like yourself to stick together to sort IT out, an EGM should be called on the no confidence I Of the sitting board taking the scheme forward. No one should be gloating at any of this they should be supporting fellowvfans once ITs on track.

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just home. 

Organisation is fucked with the current board & non-leadership. 

Happy fucking days. 

I get the feeling it must be bad from your above comment, as you were someone i would always read as trying to get the best, or put on a brave face from a lot of bad situations