Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

As members of C1872, I would like to see the resignees in attendance.

The face on CH & Co would be priceless knowing their smears would be shot down and a section of the membership seeing first hand just how toxic C1872 has become.

Make no mistake here, any attempts by the members to vote off CH will be met with a full on campaign from FF, CG et al' about how he must stay. Any voices of dissent will be banned.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I was asking a question in reference to RFC Eagle post.  I agree with what you say as to pass a resolution there would have to be a vote. If they cherry picked members then how could it be a fair vote and represent the wider membership.

Cause there won't be a bloody vote at it. Every member has an entitlement to vote. Your just looking at things to  be wrong. If any voting is required then all members will be emailed and you will go online and vote 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I was asking a question in reference to RFC Eagle post.  I agree with what you say as to pass a resolution there would have to be a vote. If they cherry picked members then how could it be a fair vote and represent the wider membership.

Yeah but the way you pose your question continues to perpetuate a situation that pretty certainly isn't there. In a conspiracy theorist sort of way.

Why you wouldn't say to that poster:

1. What vote or resolution?

2. There is no vote or resolution at the meeting.

You accept the point but raise whether it would be vote rigging in a fashion which is fairly typical and leads the debate down a garden path. Deliberately or otherwise.

It's a strange tactic / way of contributing.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Any voting needing done will be done in 2 ways.

After the meeting with only the famous 4 present.

or

Before the meeting with only the famous 4 present.

Job done.:mutley:

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but the way you pose your question continues to perpetuate a situation that pretty certainly isn't there. In a conspiracy theorist sort of way.

Why you wouldn't say to that poster:

1. What vote or resolution?

2. There is no vote or resolution at the meeting.

You accept the point but raise whether it would be vote rigging in a fashion which is fairly typical and leads the debate down a garden path. Deliberately or otherwise.

It's a strange tactic / way of contributing.

I asked a direct question. Yes I could have asked him the questions you raised but  i had questions about the posters point of view so I asked him if that scenario happened would it be classed as vote rigging. If the answer was yes then I would have asked What safeguards are in place to stop this and can the remaining board vito members votes  I don't trust Craig Houston and James Blair

Just now, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

or

Cheers, Glad the remaining board can't vito members votes.

Not trolling / fishing here, as I genuinely haven't ever taken anything to do with fans groups, but can someone tell me:

a. What Club 1872 are supposed to do / be?

b. What they have done? 

c. Why the majority on here appear so hostile towards them? 

15 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

or

Is four enough for them to be quorate and do business ? Im a trustee of a charity and we need 6 to make decisions  Or have quorate meetings, their may be different of course depending on their constitution .

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not trolling / fishing here, as I genuinely haven't ever taken anything to do with fans groups, but can someone tell me:

a. What Club 1872 are supposed to do / be?

b. What they have done? 

A) Took over from RST/BuyRangers & Rangers First as a share buying structure so the fans could have real say and never let any board fuck us over again. 

B) Almost absolutely nothing since the take over

C) It was supposed to be completely independent from the board of RIFC and free from the usual suspects only in it for themselves, sadly it is the complete opposite. 

In a nutshell the fans have been lied to once again and this time by our own. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

a. What Club 1872 are supposed to do / be?n

b. What they have done? 

Cant answer A orB mate but C IS all because of personalities INvolved and the odd person not happy their person wasnt voted on.

The fact that some of the club's board members were involved in Club 1872's launch that was shown through the club's media channels, and the fact that Club 1872 are advertised around Ibrox, shows that they are most certainly not independent of the board, or at the very least won't hold them to account to the level that will ever be required.

9 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Anit that is a load of bollocks

Its my opinion matein not a member of the c1872 and only saif ing what I have felt after reading many posts. You add much on you other post which IM not disagreeing  with. The fans leaders or however you put IT are not leaders of the Rangers fans but just their wee club. No one talks for the season ticket holders the biggest supporters group.

To say my view IS a load of bollocks IS rude to say the least after we have read pages upon pages of threads ripping these fan group leaders to threads on a daily IF not hourly basis, they were however voted IN by their members and do have a mandate on what they told their members to get voted IN but have been very economical with the truth.

Im sure when IT comes to re electing their members may have a different outlook.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Its my opinion matein not a member of the c1872 and only saif ing what I have felt after reading many posts. You add much on you other post which IM not disagreeing  with. The fans leaders or however you put IT are not leaders of the Rangers fans but just their wee club. No one talks for the season ticket holders the biggest supporters group.

To say my view IS a load of bollocks IS rude to say the least after we have read pages upon pages of threads ripping these fan group leaders to threads on a daily IF not hourly basis, they were however voted IN by their members and do have a mandate on what they told their members to get voted IN but have been very economical with the truth.

Im sure when IT comes to re electing their members may have a different outlook.

Pete, I am sure your point was a spur of the moment response and probably based on the large amount of negativity that the so called fans leaders get.  (They deserve it all).

My response was that it is not the case and your response is holding us fans, that are members of C1872 (and deeply unsatisfied), in a bad light.  We joined RF to help try and save our club from the charlatens that were MA stooges, Green's assholes etc.  We were PROMISED various things with RF.  A few months down the line, the most succesful Fans Group ever gets hijacked and all the promises disapear.

Add to that, the fact that the current board's stooges are getting stuck into C1872 and there is your proper answer.  So yeah, still a load of bollocks :p:

6 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Pete, I am suime your point was a spur of theifmoment response and probably based on the large amount of negativity that the so called fans leaders get.  (They deserve it all).

My response was that it is not the case and your response is holding us fans, that are members of C1872 (and deeply unsatisfied), in a bad light.  We joined RF to help try and save our club from the charlatens that were MA stooges, Green's assholes etc.  We were PROMISED various things with RF.  A few months down the line, the most succesful Fans Group ever gets hijacked and all the promises disapear.

Add to th3at, the fact that the current board's stooges are getting stuck into C1872 and there is your proper answer.  So yeah, still a load of bollocks :p:

"The most succesful fans group ever "and you say IM talking bollocks .( my wee smilley things are on strike )

It may become a success once IT addresses the INclucions of the season ticket holders, I would definitly join once thats been sorted, the problem IS the egos within our support who actually think they are better than the rest Of us, I Think good willing guys like DArt were on a hiding to nothing as they care about  the fanbase and not empire building. The people running a fund that large needs real financial people at the top not plumbers lorrydrivers ect , yes there IS a place on committees for such people but Money men know how to get the best out of every pound eared. That my view and IF ITs bollocks then ITs bollocks.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

"The most succesful fans group ever "and you say IM talking bollocks .( my wee smilley things are on strike )

It may become a success once IT addresses the INclucions of the season ticket holders, I would definitly join once thats been sorted, the problem IS the egos within our support who actually think they are better than the rest Of us, I Think good willing guys like DArt were on a hiding to nothing as they care about  the fanbase and not empire building. The people running a fund that large needs real financial people at the top not plumbers lorrydrivers ect , yes there IS a place on committees for such people but Money men know how to get the best out of every pound eared. That my view and IF ITs bollocks then ITs bollocks.

RF WAS heralded as the biggest (might not be the most succesfu) fans group ever.

You do know, reading back over both our posts, that we are agreeing with each other don't you?  I think I have misinterpreted your original post and for that, apologies. 

Too many outsiders (to RF/C1872) say that we are unhappy because of personality clashes when it is far deeper than just that.  Get those bad eggs out of C1872 and it could have been as good as RF.  Now, if I could get a refund on the life membership in RF, I would.  No one, except @govanblue is getting any more money out of me ever again.