Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Club1872 should have focused on what D'art said about uniting the fan base inc ST holders and RSC and leave the shares and projects schemes until a later date. I hope the RST and RF can pull out of this set up, so they can become independent of the clubs influences. C1872 can then work on getting people in place to include all fans.

RST and RF are no more. They've been "whisked" away Harry Potter - like. ?

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 0:53 PM, Sweetheart said:

Club1872 should have focused on what D'art said about uniting the fan base inc ST holders and RSC and leave the shares and projects schemes until a later date. I hope the RST and RF can pull out of this set up, so they can become independent of the clubs influences. C1872 can then work on getting people in place to include all fans.

Was that the thing about ST holders who put 500 quid into Rangers having no voting rights in C1872, unless they stumped up, but C1872 would represent them and be their voice? Just a get round by C1872 to say they represent all fans. ST holders being told Houston is their spokesperson? Great idea.

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Was that the thing about ST holders who put 500 quid into Rangers having no voting rights in C1872, unless they stumped up, but C1872 would represent them and be their voice? Just a get round by C1872 to say they represent all fans. ST holders being told Houston is their spokesperson? Great idea.

No

D'art's idea was to unite all fans inc rsc and st holders before the group getting involved with shares and projects schemes. I for 1 think he was correct

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

No

D'art idea was to unite all fans inc rsc and st holders before the group getting involved with shares and projects schemes. I for 1 think he was correct

No idea then. The idea about C1872 representing all ST holders but them having no voting rights was simply a joke. The 4 bangers currently on the board would now be the voice of the real Rangers support.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

No

D'art idea was to unite all fans inc rsc and st holders before the group getting involved with shares and projects schemes. I for 1 think he was correct

A season ticket should have come with membership and voting rights. The pretence that C1872 was independent of the club is a nonsense. RSCs should be associates and their voice carry some sway. There are any number of ways something truly representatve could have been formed but C1872 has turned into the worst of all options, despite the best efforts of D'Art et al.

The RF funds should have been properly put into a Trust and members invited to pay a levy to continue growing the fund. Those who chose not too or were unable to could have been stopped from voting on how the funds were used and when. A place on the board should have been the objective for direct engagement and putting the fans voice at the heart of the club.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

No idea then. The idea about C1872 representing all ST holders but them having no voting rights was simply a joke. The 4 bangers currently on the board would now be the voice of the real Rangers support.

I think D'art said this when the proposal was being put forward. 

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

A season ticket should have come with membership and voting rights. The pretence that C1872 was independent of the club is a nonsense. RSCs should be associates and their voice carry some sway. There are any number of ways something truly representatve could have been formed but C1872 has turned into the worst of all options, despite the best efforts of D'Art et al.

th_thgoodpost.gif

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I think D'art said this when the proposal was being put forward. 

Said what?

Any idea involving ST holders with no voting rights is a joke. In fact RFC should be in dialogue with them not some wee group that cannot put 20 million plus a year into the club.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

th_thgoodpost.gif

Just added some further thoughts. It really should have been a no brainer and let fans have a real say in the club. It wouldn't have been that difficult there are any number of people who put time money and commitment into  the club that could have formed a decent committee.

9 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Said what?

Any idea involving ST holders with no voting rights is a joke. In fact RFC should be in dialogue with them not some wee group that cannot put 20 million plus a year into the club.

D'art's idea was to unite all fans inc rsc and st holders before the group got involved with shares and projects schemes. 

19 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

D'art's idea was to unite all fans inc rsc and st holders before the group got involved with shares and projects schemes. 

And how was he doing that?

Only idea I have heard of was no voting rights for ST holders not on a C1872 scheme but 100 quid lifetime RST or 500 quid lifetime RF members had a vote.

That is ridiculous when you think of it.

Just now, Young Bob said:

And how was he doing that?

Only idea I have heard of was no voting rights for ST holders not on a C1872 scheme but 100 quid lifetime RST or 500 quid lifetime RF members had a vote.

That is ridiculous when you think of it.

All groups should be represented inc RST's and ST's. I still agree with D'art that uniting the fan base should have taken priority.

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

The RF funds should have been properly put into a Trust and members invited to pay a levy to continue growing the fund. Those who chose not too or were unable to could have been stopped from voting on how the funds were used and when. A place on the board should have been the objective for direct engagement and putting the fans voice at the heart of the club.

ST holders & SC's should have their own truly independent organisation 

Bin 1982 as the tainted clusterfuck it is

This is the picture that Club1872 don't want you to see. When Dingwalls lackeys started smearing Laura and accusing her of a CoI regarding her dads company, they edited and cropped the pic - to remove Houston. He doesn't seem to bothered here does he.

The question that needs asked and answered is who took the decision to edit / crop the pic.

3afig.jpg

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

ST holders & SC's should have their own truly independent organisation 

Bin 1982 as the tainted clusterfuck it is

and watch the cretins infiltrate that too. If it's not the usual balloons like Chris Graham, Dingwall, Houston it will be their next of kin. Trust me.

Nothing like this is ever a good idea. 

We don't need any organisations at all. 

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This is the picture that Club1872 don't want you to see. When Dingwalls lackeys started smearing Laura and accusing her of a CoI regarding her dads company, they edited and cropped the pic - to remove Houston. He doesn't seem to bothered here does he.

The question that needs asked and answered is who took the decision to edit / crop the pic.

3afig.jpg

Here's it before any editing at all, takes out that black border..

302uws4.jpg

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

3afig.jpg

For Whitney to be happy to be edited from a picture you know that something underhand is going on.

Envelopes don't fill themselves you know....

8 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Certainly and  that Stevie Sinclair failed at the C1872 election. Him and Cowie proposed Houston.

Has anyone challenged the little runt about the picture and why he chose to crop it. Someone could ask who the arm round Lauras shoulders belongs too?

Oh look his tweets are now protected! I wonder why?