Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

This is the picture that Club1872 don't want you to see. When Dingwalls lackeys started smearing Laura and accusing her of a CoI regarding her dads company, they edited and cropped the pic - to remove Houston. He doesn't seem to bothered here does he.

The question that needs asked and answered is who took the decision to edit / crop the pic.

3afig.jpg

Mark may have his faults but he is certainly not behind the attempt to smear Laura. You need to look closer to the Club 1872 Board for that.

Just now, thesins said:

I hope so. My thoughts are that CH has to go.

That seems to be a sensible conclusion, shared by a large number of people. Not sure it's shared by people who could ensure it happens though. One thing's for sure, he'll try to hold on to it, so it will take a group of people up for a fight to remove him.

It's sad that we're having to talk like this about a fans' group. Sad, but oh so predictable.

1 minute ago, bluepeter said:

That seems to be a sensible conclusion, shared by a large number of people. Not sure it's shared by people who could ensure it happens though. One thing's for sure, he'll try to hold on to it, so it will take a group of people up for a fight to remove him.

It's sad that we're having to talk like this about a fans' group. Sad, but oh so predictable.

Take him on and you are taking on Dave King, Potless, Bomber etc.

Birds of a feather.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

CH, DK, Potless and Bomber ??   Hardly the captains of industry or any intellectual challenge with that crew.

I agree mate but the problem is they all either hold the positions of power and/or the influence. Depressing state of affairs. 

41 minutes ago, thesins said:

I hope so. My thoughts are that CH has to go.

The problem is though that the remaining board members no doubt back him and as much as it pains me to say it - the members of C1872 won't vote him off as he 'saved Rangers'.

The decent thing to do would be to step down and let the resignees retake their positions, but Houston won't walk away.

49 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

CH, DK, Potless and Bomber ??   Hardly the captains of industry or any intellectual challenge with that crew.

No but they hold the aces and the pot of cash which it now looks like they were after all the time.

The RF have been completely outflanked here.

1 minute ago, Carsons Dog said:

No but they hold the aces and the pot of cash which it now looks like they were after all the time.

The RF have been completely outflanked here.

Sorry but hell-mend them and anyone gullible enough to pay into the fund (even if they they have good people's money who handed it over with the best intentions) ... there was people who I've still a lot of time for to this day across at Ibrox handing out the RangersFirst flyers when it was taking off all full of optimism trying to get me involved and I was as blunt as possible when telling them to put them away and save their cash. I take no joy saying told you to those people ... some others, fuck them. 

7 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

ST holders & SC's should have their own truly independent organisation 

Bin 1982 as the tainted clusterfuck it is

As a season ticket holder I don't want any organisation claiming to represent me, it will only lead to more petty infighting that we seem get with every fan group. 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Sorry but hell-mend them and anyone gullible enough to pay into the fund (even if they they have good people's money who handed it over with the best intentions) ... there was people who I've still a lot of time for to this day across at Ibrox handing out the RangersFirst flyers when it was taking off all full of optimism trying to get me involved and I was as blunt as possible when telling them to put them away and save their cash. I take no joy saying told you to those people ... some others, fuck them. 

Ditto 

After the RFFF shambles this was bound to happen despite all the protestations otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

As a season ticket holder I don't want any organisation claiming to represent me, it will only lead to more petty infighting that we seem get with every fan group. 

You seem to be quite content to let this board Shite all over you though so this doesn't surprise me

Just now, Carsons Dog said:

You seem to be quite content to let this board Shite all over you though so this doesn't surprise me

Honestly it's like Groundhog Day. People will put their name forward for a place on yet another fans board.

One or two won't meet the approval of everyone and it'll all descend into petty fights with calls for a new fan group.

I've argued with those that posted the image & seem to have be creating controversy over it (Where there is none), I wore one of those t-shirts on the day and at no time did anyone say anything about them or have a problem with them or the sponsorship of them.

With regards to membership &voting rights for c1872, I also believe that EVERY ST holder should automatically be granted membership of c1872, however I disagree that they should have voting rights. IMO, voting rights should only be granted to subscribing (paying) members.

C1872 costs money to run, it just does & therefore needs to have paying members to find it AND it's goals, to encourage people to pay there needs to be a reason to do so & offering voting rights should be that reason.

On 3/30/2017 at 11:21 PM, eskbankloyal said:

Quick frankly, he is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. 

The future of an organisation that owns 6.25% of our club, has around £1.5m of our money is the only thing that matters at the meeting next week. 

Between this and RFFF there is £2m of fans money lying around in the control of incompetents.

What a sad sorry mess. :depressed: