Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

Actually fairly certain that c1872 is 100% ST holders ... not sure what your point is

Actually you cannot answer the question.

And actually your wee group is far less than 50% of ST holders , by your own admission.

So come back to us and report how many paying members C1872 has as of today.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

That's a pretty large Wee amount IMO and with another +40k potential members.

Depends how you want to look at it.

Well, I look at the way the majority seem to look at it. It's a bust flush, ruined by the usual people, never to recover or be of any significance to the wider Rangers support. 

The most important issue is to somehow now get control of the cash away from the board of 1872. Whether it gets put into something as simple as a savings account, trust or simple interest paying account which can earn cash until what to do with it is decided. What a pity RF cannot be resurrected to what it was before. I still cannot believe the shenanigans and manouvering that led to the brazen stitch up of the "merger".:no: How some folk got away with that is beyond belief and it just goes to show misplaced confidence and a well placed dodgy question enabled the blue pound collectors to take over power when they should have been run out of town.

I'm sure we could find a group of responsible people to be the trustees of the cash such as Walter Smith, Gordon Smith, JG etc. Once the cash is out of the control of the usual suspects I would not be surprised if they moved on. Then the support could assume their rightful place in charge of the cash that they raised themselves and how it should be spent - a clue here - shares, shares and shares.

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

People who were behind the downfall of RF and the birth of this clusterfuck have a lot to answer for. People like the Marshalls who are already moving on to the next dodgy scheme Edminston House CIC. Yet another vehicle for fan spivs to fleece the fans and milk the blue pound a bit more.

No. Not the Marshalls!

:mutley:

Give king his due, he's surrounded himself with a great set of vultures and rewards his people well.

At our expense!

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Try less than 10% 

Club1872 Should have a list of who is entitled to a vote. Maybe the list could be broken down into a pie chart for information gathering. i.e How many registered voters and who they represent. individual, Club 1872,RF, BR, ST, RSC. etc

10 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Actually you cannot answer the question.

And actually your wee group is far less than 50% of ST holders , by your own admission.

So come back to us and report how many paying members C1872 has as of today.

I can only answer to what I know ... but folk seem to want to know the exact number of members at 9:32am then at 15:07pm etc.  & when they can't be that specific, it becomes "AAHAAA ... you're trying to con us" 

9 hours ago, thebooler said:

Well, I look at the way the majority seem to look at it. It's a bust flush, ruined by the usual people, never to recover or be of any significance to the wider Rangers support. 

The majority here .. yes ?

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No. Not the Marshalls!

:mutley:

Give king his due, he's surrounded himself with a great set of vultures and rewards his people well.

At our expense!

I like Greg I think he conducts himself well even if he's misguided 

his Dad is a real sort though no respect or time for him at all especially after Grass gate with him and Houston - no Rangers fan worth his salt should drink in the Louden after that imo 

8 minutes ago, Ace said:

I can only answer to what I know ... but folk seem to want to know the exact number of members at 9:32am then at 15:07pm etc.  & when they can't be that specific, it becomes "AAHAAA ... you're trying to con us" 

Just ask for an update at the meeting. But then again maybe not because it would be hard to believe anything those four say.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

I think there's been enough conning for now. It's time for some hard facts........

https://daviesleftpeg.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/the-3-amigos/?preview_id=288&preview_nonce=be2e85abac

1 hour ago, Ace said:

The majority here .. yes ?

No. The majority of ST holders.

You've just stated yourself that club1872 has 100% ST holders in its membership of 9,000.

We have around 40,000 ST holders at Ibrox, so no, it's not only on here.

41 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If the contents of this article are true, then it should also be discussed at the meeting 

https://daviesleftpeg.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/the-3-amigos/

It's what we all "knew" all along but all credit to the blogger for doing the homework and presenting the evidence.

10 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

The most important issue is to somehow now get control of the cash away from the board of 1872. Whether it gets put into something as simple as a savings account, trust or simple interest paying account which can earn cash until what to do with it is decided. What a pity RF cannot be resurrected to what it was before. I still cannot believe the shenanigans and manouvering that led to the brazen stitch up of the "merger".:no: How some folk got away with that is beyond belief and it just goes to show misplaced confidence and a well placed dodgy question enabled the blue pound collectors to take over power when they should have been run out of town.

I'm sure we could find a group of responsible people to be the trustees of the cash such as Walter Smith, Gordon Smith, JG etc. Once the cash is out of the control of the usual suspects I would not be surprised if they moved on. Then the support could assume their rightful place in charge of the cash that they raised themselves and how it should be spent - a clue here - shares, shares and shares.

Agreed. Is there a way for oldco RF/RST to legally do this? I thought club1872 was acting as the holding company for shares purchased and assets bought. Would they not have to agree to release the assets?

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Are direct debit numbers rising or falling under the current leadership of c1872?

Potentially a lot more would be convinced if it looked to be being ran properly and not as it appears just now with board members resigning, board members grassing and self serving and making the whole thing toxic and amateurish responses and false accusations when board members resign.

So i would say they have potentially much less members than potentially much more.

That's the way i look at it.

My current stance as a season ticket holder is that i will never sign up while Houston is involved, D'art being involved was tempting me to rise above it and get involved but what unfolded with him resigning killed it.

Don't disagree with that at all, perception is sadly often reality to many.

Although I think if they could sort out some of the issues & operate on a much more steady role then c1872 could grow. 

However, I would also add that c1872 will never please some, there will always be dissenting views on It's structure & the people in charge and people will shout from the rooftops to proclaim it.

I listened to H&H podcast and they talked about RFC having 50k CEO's and c1872 is similar.

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

Don't disagree with that at all, perception is sadly often reality to many.

Although I think if they could sort out some of the issues & operate on a much more steady role then c1872 could grow. 

However, I would also add that c1872 will never please some, there will always be dissenting views on It's structure & the people in charge and people will shout from the rooftops to proclaim it.

I listened to H&H podcast and they talked about RFC having 50k CEO's and c1872 is similar.

Fair response:tu:

I seen with my eyes Houstons online social justice work and subsequent attempts to justify his actions (not to mention Marshalls attempts to inform employers etc)

I read the reasoning from D'art on here, a man i think i could trust and who as always came across well reasoned in his outlook.

I seen the statement released by C1872 that looked as if it had been written with crayons (as someone on here said)

I seen the attempt to bad mouth one of the ladies who resigned which was subsequently denied.

So perception based on pretty substantial information as well as fact.

There are people (and lots of them) that have the perception that when they buy a lionbrand top that money goes to the club, maybe if we could see some accounts we can change that perception to fact/reality?

You are right though, you are never going to please all the people all of the time, but having you know who on the board of directors looking after his own needs and causing division then you are never going to grow the business.

A lot of people will never forgive the 'merger' with RST. Sorry I mean 1872.:whistle: The excuses and reasoning given were pretty thin and as things have progressed a lot of folk believe now it was all pre-planned. The brazen denials were strident but were really just semantics.

Some of the older bears may remember we tried to sign a player from a Scottish Club only to be told they would never sell to Rangers. Next thing you know said player signed for a team down south and surprise, surprise only stayed a season then came back to us. Was that a merger too? :mutley:

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Are direct debit numbers rising or falling under the current leadership of c1872?

Potentially a lot more would be convinced if it looked to be being ran properly and not as it appears just now with board members resigning, board members grassing and self serving and making the whole thing toxic and amateurish responses and false accusations when board members resign.

So i would say they have potentially much less members than potentially much more.

That's the way i look at it.

My current stance as a season ticket holder is that i will never sign up while Houston is involved, D'art being involved was tempting me to rise above it and get involved but what unfolded with him resigning killed it.

30 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fair response:tu:

I seen with my eyes Houstons online social justice work and subsequent attempts to justify his actions (not to mention Marshalls attempts to inform employers etc)

I read the reasoning from D'art on here, a man i think i could trust and who as always came across well reasoned in his outlook.

I seen the statement released by C1872 that looked as if it had been written with crayons (as someone on here said)

I seen the attempt to bad mouth one of the ladies who resigned which was subsequently denied.

So perception based on pretty substantial information as well as fact.

There are people (and lots of them) that have the perception that when they buy a lionbrand top that money goes to the club, maybe if we could see some accounts we can change that perception to fact/reality?

You are right though, you are never going to please all the people all of the time, but having you know who on the board of directors looking after his own needs and causing division then you are never going to grow the business.

:tu:

Two top posts mate.

:UK: