Peralta

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Agreed, his wife is still a big Rangers fan, now as good a time as any.

peralta.thumb.jpg.8072675d8d51db7107910a0bdfa9187e.jpg

Once a Bear always a Bear.

Only ever heard good things about their time here. May not have been the most talented but he never lacked effort and always seemed to genuinely love being at the club.

Should be one of the first jobs for the new FLO to invite the family over. 

7 hours ago, William McBeath said:

RIP to the lad, such a shocking way for someone to die.

Off topic, but noticed he blessed himself in that clip above after scoring and Durrant has a wee laugh :lol: 

clocked that too, durranty said something to ally with a laugh about it, terrible way this young guys life went,what could have been in his career might have dictated where he went in the world. Hope to see his family invited over. 

6 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Agreed, his wife is still a big Rangers fan, now as good a time as any.

How do you know mate, is it twitter? Just seen one of the boys has a photo of them below with the new top on. I'd bring them over in a few years once the wee man is old enough to remember it because it will help him appreciate that his old man achieved something good.  

19 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

How do you know mate, is it twitter? Just seen one of the boys has a photo of them below with the new top on. I'd bring them over in a few years once the wee man is old enough to remember it because it will help him appreciate that his old man achieved something good.  

Her twitter page @vaneliz21 has loads of Rangers stuff retweeted and she follows a number of Bears. Its his daughter in the new top.

Its something that sets Rangers apart from other clubs. I know from my own experiences that the term 'Rangers family' is more than just a hashtag.

ARNOLD PERALTA

Brutally murdered by senseless thugs ... that is the hard reality of where he lived .... and the hard reality for so many other innocent residents of that country.

He may not have been with us for long ... but he WAS one of us .... and will be remembered nevertheless .... it speaks volumes of our support that we do.

??