RangersTV Subscription

Essandoh

Shocking I know but I never use my RangersTV subscription and I'm looking to cancel it. The problem is that the website offers no way to do it. I could of course be blind.

Anyone know how to do this? I've sent an email to the club but they're about as fast getting back as Sebastian Faure.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Shocking I know but I never use my RangersTV subscription and I'm looking to cancel it. The problem is that the website offers no way to do it. I could of course be blind.

Anyone know how to do this? I've sent an email to the club but they're about as fast getting back as Sebastian Faure.

Best way would probably to log into your bank online and just cancel the direct debit.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Try tweeting them if you have twitter , might get back to you faster on that mate 

39 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The RTV HD was supposedly happening this season but it's not looking likely now ? 

Fuck I have been asking for this for years, Everyone else is starting to look at 4k  and we are only just thinking about HD. Need to throw 10 million at the club to get a lot of stuff fixed behind the scenes.

2 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Fuck I have been asking for this for years, Everyone else is starting to look at 4k  and we are only just thinking about HD. Need to throw 10 million at the club to get a lot of stuff fixed behind the scenes.

:lol: 

Aye fuck the playing squad.  Get HD in pronto.

Fire an email off to 

shopper@worldpay.com

Support@rangerstv.tv

I had to cancel last year, had enough due to buffering. Living room full of Bears ready for a riot due to the stop start. Try explain buffering to people that just want to watch the game.

I don't need told  not to run anything alongside streaming from RTV, I don't need told to disable my ad-blocks etc 

You will get the Bears that post 'no problem here, great picture' but it does hee haw for the many that pay to be only told our users haven't reported a problem, it could be blah blah.

Running a Sky Sports HD stream alongside RTV, the quality is noticeable.

One runs HD, the other runs with packets of info missing. 

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

Better high quality coverage and media attracts more fans and possible investors although if you haven't been out in the big world its not so obvious

Personally I'd rather they cleaned Ibrox up a bit first then focused on RTV.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Also another problem. The catch is if you leave it too long then stuff needs replaced. My understanding is the board would spend as little as possible, get into Europe and use this money and the fans money to fund everything while selling their shares and make a killing.

The whole media side needs looked at and the young Bears that access info nowadays.

The minute I walk off that Subway at 1pm  I want my phone kicking into action asking me for my Rangers Number as there are receptions all over the place ready to hit me with info for the Rangers experience.

I want to log-in and hear the exclusive team news from RTV on my headphones. Wee Tam (or whoever ) My phone will ping with betting orders, would I like a bovril and pie delivered to my seat number when my phone pings I'm in my seat and that will be added to my bill as my card is already added, also easing queues for the turn-up fans.

Hearing a chin-wag on my headphones from RTV with the days co-commentator and a few interviews while watching the warm ups and having a wee sing song.

When half time is approaching 10 minutes before hand, my phone pings if I want an in house bet or more food ordered to my seat by dozens of enthusiastic  runners hoping for a tip.

The game finishes and we get more analysis from our guest members on missed flashpoints with penalty replays sent to their phones on the walk back to the bus/subway/walk tae the toon.

yak yak yak 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

While I might be inclined to agree if I lived in the UK but I don't.  RTV is a lifeline for the fans around the world that by far outnumber the ones in the UK.  

3 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

While I might be inclined to agree if I lived in the UK but I don't.  RTV is a lifeline for the fans around the world that by far outnumber the ones in the UK.  

Even still, fans that do attend the games pay a lot of money to do so, and there are parts of Ibrox that are fast becoming a sight for sore eyes.

I don't think one is more important than the other however.

1 hour ago, Bootlaces said:

The whole media side needs looked at and the young Bears that access info nowadays.

The minute I walk off that Subway at 1pm  I want my phone kicking into action asking me for my Rangers Number as there are receptions all over the place ready to hit me with info for the Rangers experience.

I want to log-in and hear the exclusive team news from RTV on my headphones. Wee Tam (or whoever ) My phone will ping with betting orders, would I like a bovril and pie delivered to my seat number when my phone pings I'm in my seat and that will be added to my bill as my card is already added, also easing queues for the turn-up fans.

Hearing a chin-wag on my headphones from RTV with the days co-commentator and a few interviews while watching the warm ups and having a wee sing song.

When half time is approaching 10 minutes before hand, my phone pings if I want an in house bet or more food ordered to my seat by dozens of enthusiastic  runners hoping for a tip.

The game finishes and we get more analysis from our guest members on missed flashpoints with penalty replays sent to their phones on the walk back to the bus/subway/walk tae the toon.

yak yak yak 

If Carlsberg did match days. ?

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The RTV HD was supposedly happening this season but it's not looking likely now ? 

HDTV?,  FFS they can't even put a wee clock on the screen with the score plus no point having a high quality picture if you have to endure the incessant rambling of Tom Miller.  Forty years ago today...............................................