Mo Johnston's Signing

Tom0411

I Remember my mother telling me the news, of Mo Johnston's signing. I didn't believe her, until I seen it on the Scottish news, on TV. She seemed quite happy at the news, until I informed her that him coming in, could mean that McCoist was on his way out. She was a massive "Super Ally" fan, and didn't believe me, until my brother said the same thing. She then stated that we shouldn't be allowed to sign players that had played for Them.

She was confident that her 'Super Ally' would still be at Ibrox, long after MoJo had left, and she was right.

14 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

fuck knows, but it was the start of our eventual decline into 2nd rate citizens in our own country, once we allowed high profile catholics into our great institution they quickly spread across the whole of our game and our country like a parasitic plague unable to be rid of

They had control long before this . This post is just nonsense and I'm normally the para champ

I was in Canada when he signed & there was a rumour that we were signing McGrath and I was discussing it with my bro-in-law and mentioned him being a tim. On the Friday we were downtown for a couple of beers and on coming home the sis-in-law said my bro had phoned to say mojo had signed for us. She asked him if he was a tim and on hearing he was she told him that we knew about as we were discussing it on Tuesday night. It was only when I came home & I told him it was McGrath we had spoken about he realised we didn't know before anyone else. Mind you he had been telling Tom, William & Billy that I knew on the Tuesday.

On 3/29/2017 at 7:04 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

fuck knows, but it was the start of our eventual decline into 2nd rate citizens in our own country, once we allowed high profile catholics into our great institution they quickly spread across the whole of our game and our country like a parasitic plague unable to be rid of

Lorenzo Amoruso was a Catholic do you have a complaint about him?

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye he supposedly thumped marco negri and cost us 10iar 

That was supposedly Sergio Porrini and both he and Negri are Italians and probably Catholics as was Rino Gattuso, Wee Nacho Novo, Spanish again in all likelihood Catholic. 

You can't hate someone just for being brought up Catholic it's more than a little childish. On the other hand what passes for Catholicism in Scotland and Northen Ireland seems to be a particularly warped version so in their case fill your boots.

33 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

That was supposedly Sergio Porrini and both he and Negri are Italians and probably Catholics as was Rino Gattuso, Wee Nacho Novo, Spanish again in all likelihood Catholic. 

You can't hate someone just for being brought up Catholic it's more than a little childish. On the other hand what passes for Catholicism in Scotland and Northen Ireland seems to be a particularly warped version so in their case fill your boots.

Fuck me this went right over your head didnt it lol

7 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Did anyone even mention religion?

15 hours ago, Smile said:

Did anyone even mention religion?

22 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Yes.