The grand national 2017

Jamie29

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this random choice thing and got one for Arthur so that's my choice. I've got tenner each way on it and got a tenner back with 365. Put 5 on blaklion and 5 on cocktails at dawn. 

I doubled one for Arthur with Yanworth which just came in. Will be 550 in total if one for Arthur comes in. Can't see it though 

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Have some of that. £558 to me!

She put on 3 horses. 1st 2nd and 3rd. My last words were cover that with a combination tricast. "I don't know what that is" 5 fucking grand it paid.

well in mate 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

She put on 3 horses. 1st 2nd and 3rd. My last words were cover that with a combination tricast. "I don't know what that is" 5 fucking grand it paid.

well in mate 

She didn't do it??? 

Looking back at yesterday, best thing was I missed the cut off for the bet365 half stake back for each way bets when I stuck £10 E/W on One for Arthur. I went on to live chat and asked them to void the bet so I could split the bet back up into smaller bets (fuck sticking £20 on a horse on the national I thought :lol: ) The boy said as a gesture of goodwill they will give me the half stake (or void if I want) so I took the half stake and put it £5 E/W on the double with Yanworth :cheers:

On 08/04/2017 at 8:50 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

had blaklion and saint are from my list in the top 6, covered my bets with a wee profit, how the fuck blaklion didnt win it though, almost like the horse downed tools for the day and went for a pint, cunt

I did blacklion also and thought I had the winner, I'm not sure what really happened but when one for Arthur jumped the 2nd last and hit ours it was effectively good night Vienna, whether it would of won without that contact is anyones guess.