A thought occurred earlier. The numerous groups etc over the years.

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

He could have said that Bobby, might be the way I picked it up but lets not tar everyone in an organisation or group with the same brush as its bad apples :thumbup:

:tu:

Totally agree mate ...... no blame should be apportioned in a scatter gun fashion, as it only creates more division.

:UK:

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

To start with RF was a great thing, you would need to ask those in charge why they felt the need to lie and finally sell us out. 

They got plenty 18.72's out of me when still RF, as soon as the "merger" was mooted the idea was diluted and I was out, a year of these payments is 225 quid, if you not happy bail out and there is half your season ticket purchased, with ALL the money going the right direction,

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

To start with RF was a great thing, you would need to ask those in charge why they felt the need to lie and finally sell us out. 

Try asking TLT.  I did and was fobbed off with the "I didn't personally envisage this" (or words to that effect) even after pointing out that the pair of them stated categorically on here that it could never happen.

Since the creation of C1872 I note that they (I know the older is banned) are no longer on here.  Is that a coincidence?

I'm starting a new fans group cos I'm sick of all these other fans groups ffs

its called the JGWR - it's probably the best group out there. If you can't afford the fees it's fine there are increasingly more ways to get involved. The group follows blindly by the way so beware of the good and bad. Everyone is accepted and no one denied:

Just Go Watch Rangers - best fans group in the whole fucking world. 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

They got plenty 18.72's out of me when still RF, as soon as the "merger" was mooted the idea was diluted and I was out, a year of these payments is 225 quid, if you not happy bail out and there is half your season ticket purchased, with ALL the money going the right direction,

I stopped my monthly payments when RF started to get involved with the UoF and asking us if we wanted to join boycotts. I've absolutely no idea why they felt the need to get involved. 

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

Try asking TLT.  I did and was fobbed off with the "I didn't personally envisage this" (or words to that effect) even after pointing out that the pair of them stated categorically on here that it could never happen.

Since the creation of C1872 I note that they (I know the older is banned) are no longer on here.  Is that a coincidence?

Watching Greg try and justify what happened at RF is right up their with Comical Ali from the Iraq War. 

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Watching Greg try and justify what happened at RF is right up their with Comical Ali from the Iraq War. 

It would be nice to hear what he really thinks about the situation now but he did a runner from here shortly after C1872 was formed.  Hmmmmmmm...........................

He was the one that pushed for people joining quoting ACT and OMOV etc, etc.  Also the one that ensured us all that the RF could never merge, or become part of, or even work with, the RST..............

10 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Been thinking about RF a bit recently and am wondering if I should be wearing the tinfoil hat. I cannot help but be suspicious about the original thought behind the  organisation although for many the intentions were innocent. Where did the concept and way its CIC was laid out come from. Had to be exact or the shares and legal mumbo jumbo could not be transferred out to 1872. Probably would have needed a lawyer to work it all out but where could they find one.

Was it a victim of its own success or did it follow the exact path that the shady figures behind the scenes had planned for it. It just all fits just so well. A toxic organisation needed replaced (RST), a bogeyman (MA) needed to be  stopped from getting control, the great white knight rode into town and our great support enthusiastically put up the cash for the club by buying shares through RF. Confidence was flowing as we were assured there was no way RF could merge with RST and the target was 25% + 1, then 5%, then ????

Then it all began, murmuring of a merger for the good of the fans or club, this paving the way so the fuss died down before the vote. a rather insidious question on policy for the vote, appearance of projects instead of share purchase, a working group planned and arranged by who??? Etc etc.

So back on with the tinfoil hat as I am talking nonsense............or am I

I stand by what I've always said. It was a money making scheme set up at the request of the club, and the plan was always to have it merged with all others, and administered by the usual suspects.

I'm still of the view that TLT will be rewarded for handing over RF and it's funds.

We'll just need to wait and see on that one, but EH CIC wasn't set up by the Marshalls for nothing.

13 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

I think this is out of order, while I understand people don't like some of the people involved with some of those groups, lets not forget a lot of these fans have paid for season tickets, are part of supporter clubs who run buses, who buy programs, lucky stars, lotto and merchandise. These guys could be sitting beside you on a match day or traveling back from games on buses and trains. You have every right to be angry at people in these groups but lets not label a whole load of fellow bears as " parasites "

You're 100% right mate.

My gripe is with the 'appointed' spokespeople of these organisations who confuse self interest with 'helping the Rangers. 

I have serious concerns that we would not come out of any future administration (hopefully never again happen) due to the disharmony caused by these pigs with their trouts in the trough.

14 hours ago, Ger77 said:

Parasites one and all.

13 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

I think this is out of order, while I understand people don't like some of the people involved with some of those groups, lets not forget a lot of these fans have paid for season tickets, are part of supporter clubs who run buses, who buy programs, lucky stars, lotto and merchandise. These guys could be sitting beside you on a match day or traveling back from games on buses and trains. You have every right to be angry at people in these groups but lets not label a whole load of fellow bears as " parasites "

You've missed the point of my original post. It isn't aimed at the wider support or the members of these organisations but a select few who have been prevalent throughout the various fan groups etc - with the outcome always being the same; i.e, backstabbing, smearing, resignations or calls for resignations and allegations of financial impropriety.

The RST was initially a brilliant idea that turned toxic due to the behaviour of some. The following entities featured the same people or people who were having their strings pulled by the aforementioned.

A pattern that has been allowed to develop.

15 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

You're 100% right mate.

My gripe is with the 'appointed' spokespeople of these organisations who confuse self interest with 'helping the Rangers. 

I have serious concerns that we would not come out of any future administration (hopefully never again happen) due to the disharmony caused by these pigs with their trouts in the trough.

I appreciate this reply, I just thought your choice of wording could have been a bit more considerate, no problem though :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

You've missed the point of my original post. It isn't aimed at the wider support or the members of these organisations but a select few who have been prevalent throughout the various fan groups etc - with the outcome always being the same; i.e, backstabbing, smearing, resignations or calls for resignations and allegations of financial impropriety.

The RST was initially a brilliant idea that turned toxic due to the behaviour of some. The following entities featured the same people or people who were having their strings pulled by the aforementioned.

I think we all get that mate.

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

It wasn't anything to do with the original post it was the sweeping terminology used by Ger77, seems like it has been sorted now Virtuoso :grouphug:

23 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

I've most likely missed a few, but you get the gist. People often wonder why we're divided as a support, there's your answer above. The same recurring names / cliques and toxicity.

I knew there was more that I'd missed. Gersave and Save Rangers, another two 'cash vehicles' - further spin-offs from the RST in which to milk that blue pound.

We'll come back to them later.

14 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

I said this myself several times. Never away from forums trying to convince everybody it was a brilliant idea. Now? Never to be seen.

I can't wait to see what this EH CIC is all about.

12 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

It would be nice to hear what he really thinks about the situation now but he did a runner from here shortly after C1872 was formed.  Hmmmmmmm...........................

He was the one that pushed for people joining quoting ACT and OMOV etc, etc.  Also the one that ensured us all that the RF could never merge, or become part of, or even work with, the RST..............

Remember when I started posting in here, and told him about the Sensory Room, the 1872 advertising and where exactly it would be, the office in Ibrox, the CG trip to NARSA?

His father went ballistic as he knew it was all true, yet him and Greg denied it all.

He must feel a right tit now. ?