Former Rangers boss Mark Warburton insists his time in charge at Ibrox was a success.

Smile

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

I agree with Warbie 100%, and anyone who says otherwise is a taig.

BTW - Did I mention we've got a signed Warbie photo coming up for auction?

:p:

Will be worth a few bob if he's signing his resignation letter.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

Talks about being second when he left but fails to mention by how many points. 20-odd point behind 1st place is not good enough in anyone's book. 

This is another myth he keeps spouting on about. He actually left when we were 3rd. On his last game, we drew with ross county and the sheep shaggers beat partick to go up to 2nd.

On 31/03/2017 at 8:03 PM, Smile said:

“We came in and promotion (from the Scottish Championship) was non-negotiable, we won it early by 11 points. We lost the Scottish Cup final, beating Celtic in the semi-final, and left with the club second in the Premiership table.

"I can’t help but think that must go down as successful – not in an arrogant way, far from it, but I defy anyone to say that’s not been a good period.

“Some of the Rangers fans are magnificent but the expectation is hard because it’s very difficult for them to accept their club not being at the top of Scottish football and fighting European campaigns. But it was a fantastic experience and it can’t be taken away from me.

It wasn't a good period - there, I said it.

"It can't be taken away from me" sums it up. It should be nothing to do with "me," clearly that's what it was all about.